Turn Signal Flasher location

-

sconut1

Reaction score
Anyone know where the turn signal flasher would live on a '74 Valiant? I found the hazard flasher on the left hand side of the instrument panel. However, I can't seem to locate the turn signal flasher. Service manual suggests it's near the ashtray, but I can't find the flasher anywhere. Any suggestions?

Right hand side of ash tray support. With the ash tray removed you should see a small light blue plastic something. That's a nub on top of the flasher. Its poked through the hole and rotated 90 degrees so thin metal cuts/bites plastic. More difficult to R&R in a factory a/c car. Pull glove box liner versus dropping under dash vent.

Right hand side of ash tray support. With the ash tray removed you should see a small light blue plastic something. That's a nub on top of the flasher. Its poked through the hole and rotated 90 degrees so thin metal cuts/bites plastic. More difficult to R&R in a factory a/c car. Pull glove box liner versus dropping under dash vent.

Thanks Redfish. Found the flasher, replaced it, and after a short fight with my bulkhead connector, all turn signals working

-
Back