Turning a Dart into "art" (Dart Lovers don't watch)

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTJsnaZ4UA4"]Car Tables - YouTube[/ame]

*The Share code isn't loading so I can only post a link*

Total *** clowns, what a waste of a 70 Swinger.

Yes the end product is kind of cool. But for what they did to it, the could have used a Dart that was in much worse condition to start with. That car was totally restorable.

I like it. Just think. It's one less Dart for yall to *****, piss, moan and argue about.

Total *** clowns, what a waste

Agreed. But not just about this. Calling these jerks rednecks is an insult to rednecks. And it's not just "this car."

Yes the end product is kind of cool.

Somehow, I missed the "cool end result" Where, again was this?

I like it. Just think. It's one less Dart for yall to *****, piss, moan and argue about.

Rob if you are really to the point that bashing Mopars is all you want to do, there ARE actually some Ford dedicated forums. Sorry buddy, but your attitude lately just stinks. You might want to rethink.

Dang even had what looked like a nice rear bumper and taillights on it.

I'd have traded them a bent up one adn broken tails for that!

Stupid!

Rob if you are really to the point that bashing Mopars is all you want to do, there ARE actually some Ford dedicated forums. Sorry buddy, but your attitude lately just stinks. You might want to rethink.

You should see it through my eyes.

ummm, OK... I kind of missed the whole point I guess..... just because you think something up, and can do it, does not mean you should or that it is a good idea!

-
Back