TV just discovered one more way to make annoying ads moreso

-
Cut the cord. TV is garbage.

Totally agree. I cut the cord 8 years ago, but the girlfriend loves the crap so she still has it. I have to endure the relentless PC nonsense and stupid commercials when I'm at her house...the most annoying ad is the one claiming that their makeup "will EMPOWER women"...what the big F' does that mean? (just more PC drivel that i refuse to pay for)

Totally agree. I cut the cord 8 years ago, but the girlfriend loves the crap so she still has it. I have to endure the relentless PC nonsense and stupid commercials when I'm at her house...the most annoying ad is the one claiming that their makeup "will EMPOWER women"...what the big F' does that mean? (just more PC drivel that i refuse to pay for)

i wonder what kind of empowerment they need that they can not get with their natural beauty?

Subaru Is Love
I Didn't know that was a Buick

Face it, you got to pay to watch the boob tube and not see commercials. It's really that simple. I joined Youtube Premium and it's worth every penny to me. But music is important, one of those things I can experience something new each day. Watching Gunsmoke reruns can drag a guy down.

-
Back