TV & Movie A-body Mopar search & post

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
Help search and post pictures for Televisions & Movies A-body Mopar's! (please post picture and list name of movie or tv show)

Private eye Joe Mannix on the detective drama MANNIIX/CBS/1967-75

1968 Dart 383 Convt.

mannix_car3.jpg

811.jpg

Movie - The Jerk - 1979
333.jpg

Chips Ep 2.07
260.jpg

Movie - Firewall - 2006
016.jpg

Tv Show - War of the Worlds Ep 1.01
463.jpg

Movie The Final Season - 2007

What movies are those after number 3 from, one of them looks like CHiPs, cant figure out the others

Went and added info to other post movie and tv show name and year. Have a bunch more.

This is a repeat thread....there is already ATLEAST of one these threads filled with pictures of mopars spotted in movies and tv shows.

But just to mention a couple.....the was a notch back barracuda on the show malcomn in the middle when he buys his first car.

and also the "dodge" al bundy had on married with children which was actually a plymouth duster and there was a duster aswell as many other mopars in the movie dazed and confused

This is a repeat thread....there is already ATLEAST of one these threads filled with pictures of mopars spotted in movies and tv shows.

But just to mention a couple.....the was a notch back barracuda on the show malcomn in the middle when he buys his first car.

and also the "dodge" al bundy had on married with children which was actually a plymouth duster and there was a duster aswell as many other mopars in the movie dazed and confused

THANKS FOR THE INFO..... how about a picture!

Don't have a pic, but I don't believe you guys forgot the most celebrated one the white challenger from Vanishing Point.

I OWN PAGE 2

Seinfeld. Cant remember if its a Duster or Dart Sport sitting in front of the apartment. The two photos I found dont show all of it but I was thinking it was a Duster.

seinfeld1.jpg

seinfeld.jpg

-
Back