Twilight Zone kinda day?

-

OldmanRick

Reaction score
The wife leave's for work at 11:30am and then at 1:00pm the neighbor woman across the street, that we haven't talked to in months, knocks on the door and gives me 5 bags of veggies from a supposed stand that gave her way to much that she could use for free. Then the mail comes and the only thing we got was a letter to the previous owner from a inmate in a Illinois correctional facility. I googled the return name and this guy is in for 25yrs for burglary, felony weapons charge and attempted murder....wtf. Then at 5:00pm i realize there's a cop parked in front of my driveway. Don't know how long he was there, but after 20min i decide to go out and find out what's going on. I go in the bedroom to get my keys and wallet and when i go outside he's gone? No sign of him. Ok, so now i figure i'll settle in and watch a little Nascar, but know, the doorbell rings and it's the woman across the street with a hot rotiserie chicken and says she got it buy one get one free and she can't eat two of them. Came from the same store i was at yesterday and i saw no signs of a sale on chicken..........Has anybody else had a weird day? i know it's the 13th but it's Saturday for christ sakes. There's only one thing i can do at this point, :drinkers:.

I agree :drinkers: no wait!! I am on my :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:
Some folks are helpfull/think you need, or they are swinger's :drinkers: How long have you lived there OldRick?

Now! On to our :drinkers:

Yeah mine was screwed up to...odd

I hope not Keith, there's a few other's in the hood :tongue1:, but not this one.

Been here just under two years Mike. And it won't take much for me to :drinkers:...lol.

Had days like that myself,Rick.That's why they make beer.

:-k:-k 2 years :-k You do have a full time job or not :scratch:
Do you know anything about these folks ?
If you don't, watch with a careful eye... Hay I see all kinds of
crazy chit happen.. back to my :drinkers:

And i do love beer Tim.....lol.

Yes Mike i know a little about the neighbor woman. Probably a little lonely? Husband has been in Georgia for most of the year takin' care of his father that has recently passed. Suppose to be home in a few weeks according to her. This just seemed like a strange day to me as the wife and i have been pretty private while we have been here. I know one thing, after one more cool one i'm breaking open that chicken she brought over......lol.

Hope its really a chicken. 15 years ago my nieghbor got sick of our other nighbors ducks crappin on his stuff so he cooked one of them up and gave it to them for dinner. You dont have a cat do ya haha.

The man in the car.

That's scary, but anybody named Rod has to be cool....

Hope its really a chicken. 15 years ago my nieghbor got sick of our other nighbors ducks crappin on his stuff so he cooked one of them up and gave it to them for dinner. You dont have a cat do ya haha.

Thanks sleeper, no cats here, now i probably wont sleep tonight...lol.

Neighbor lady is horny and Cop was sleeping.

You may be right,,,yuck to the neighbor and i hope so to the cop?

Thanks for having fun with me guys. I hit about half that chicken and it was pretty darn good. Time to hit the sack and hope for a better Sunday :thumbup:.

Twilight Zone..Note from Vic Morrow...Don't lose your head over any of those things..
P.S. Stay away from any Helicopters for the next few days..

-
Back