**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
Man! Sorry to hear this. I am moving along on my car and was hoping for some side by side spoolin'. I know how you feel though. My 70 Swinger in my avatar is killing me and I am temted to just get rid of it. So I feel your pain.

Don't worry. I will be working on another boosted set up while I beat the dog snot out of the Scamp with the Happy Button.

It is either a New Gen Hemi or a R3 W8 on kill set up. I think the R3 with W8's would be in the 2000 HP Range with boost. New Gen most likely 1400 or so.

I met a guy at Barona who know's you, Nathan Domries. He has Chromoly K Frames for the A Body that accept Torsion Bars & it uses a pinto rack. It also uses all the factory stuff for brakes. He is slowly adapting it to Mustang 2 for brakes etc. Very knowledgable guy. He has a Duster Roller that is pretty bad *** with one of his K frames under it…… He too is selling it as a roller.

Pete my good Chevy buddy went to High School with Nathan and introduced me to him while they were setting up my other friend's Aram's suspension.

R5 maybe?????????????

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASCAR-Dodge-R5-P7-engine-complete-with-headers-/131124827772?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item1e87a6167c&vxp=mtr#ht_207wt_900"]NASCAR Dodge R5 P7 Engine Complete with Headers | eBay[/ame]

Talk to Leon. He's building a blown one I believe I want one bad to turbo. But no money. They spun for ever. Kinda like building a boosted rotary. Little motor huge a$$ turbo!

Would like to hear more about those K frames.

Sorry to hear about the Dart but I fully understand. I hope it isn't about the RE market (actual buyers, not hedge funds) slowing. I did something similar to your prostreet Scamp and just bought a car. Poor ole fish will have to wait.

Track hopefully opens this weekend!

Would like to hear more about those K frames.

Sorry to hear about the Dart but I fully understand. I hope it isn't about the RE market (actual buyers, not hedge funds) slowing. I did something similar to your prostreet Scamp and just bought a car. Poor ole fish will have to wait.

Track hopefully opens this weekend!

It has nothing to do with $$. It is time and labor. I am fully involved in the Scamp right now. Actually the car can continue to sit in my shop it is out of the way not bothering anyone…..Lol
I have plenty of room. I just figure let someone else finish it and enjoy the car is all.

Scamp Project…….

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=224605

I have been in your shop and am still jelly as all get out on how big it is! A shop like that and I would have zero excuses for not getting anything done on my junk.

Still want to hear about those K frames your bud is building.

Don't worry. I will be working on another boosted set up while I beat the dog snot out of the Scamp with the Happy Button.

It is either a New Gen Hemi or a R3 W8 on kill set up. I think the R3 with W8's would be in the 2000 HP Range with boost. New Gen most likely 1400 or so.

I met a guy at Barona who know's you, Nathan Domries. He has Chromoly K Frames for the A Body that accept Torsion Bars & it uses a pinto rack. It also uses all the factory stuff for brakes. He is slowly adapting it to Mustang 2 for brakes etc. Very knowledgable guy. He has a Duster Roller that is pretty bad *** with one of his K frames under it…… He too is selling it as a roller.

Pete my good Chevy buddy went to High School with Nathan and introduced me to him while they were setting up my other friend's Aram's suspension.

I know Nathan very well. I will text you about him.

Those are getting to be exotic builds. Those engines are bad *** but they make no Torque. 900HP and 500ft lbs or something like that. I have researched them quite a bit. Boost may fix the low torque but there is not much info that I can find.

That can be fixed with a cam swap. IIRC they will do that for you with the cam of your choice!

Can't beat the price with a stick for sure!!

So, I just went through this entire thread this afternoon, again. I definitely want to do a turbo small block for my next project I get after the Dart.

I am off the TT Kick as of now. I will be listing it for sale real soon. Everything I have for it will go with it. It is minus a motor/trans and is at the paint stage. 9" Ford with Triangulated 4 link, Coil over conversion in the front. 14pt cage etc, all the turbo headers, cold and hot side complete, Intercoolers, Heat Exchanger, Radiator, EFI Computer, wiring harness, Intake, Injectors, Coils, Crank Trigger etc etc etc. $8500.00 Firm, I will not take any less!

If anyone is interested let me know.

do you have any pictures of the car as it sits? motor in it? i know someone who might be interested..

Motor & Trans is not in it & not included on the sale.

All the pics are current in this thread.

I have a For Sale ad in the cars for sale section.

Well, I just read the ENTIRE THREAD IN ONE SITTING!!!!! Where do I get my award! Thanks Maddart, I enjoyed it very much.

-
Back