twins are here

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
on 6-19-06 my wife gave birth to our new twin baby girls.mikayla and madison.they came 4 weeks early,but still weighed 6.7 and 6.2.we brought them home on thursday.it has been sleepless nights ever since.these are my first.but its has been a great change.even though its only been a few days.i wish that they would sleep more at night.but oh well.it is neat to become a father. :thumbup:

Congrats on the twins.Its a joy to have kids and watch them grow up and enjoy all the times you will have.My boys are 29&24 and and now I can recall the good times and some bad and now can legally kick their *** when needed.Girls ,well you are in for a hand full,I would love to see your mental state when the twins are 16&17 and the girls have boy freinds,this is going to be fun.Congrats again and enjoy,as the time will pass so quick,Mrmopartech

Congratulations from another twin dad. My boys are 2-1/2 now. It is a lot of work, but you will love every minute of it. Hang in there, there will be times where you just want to run away, but it all works out. Glad to see everyone is healthy.

Double the trouble and double the fun!

Congrads. (Your in for it now! ;) )

congrats !!! from a father of 4 , two boys , two girls. girls can be great too...my youngest daughter is the one that goes to the track with me and she is the only gearhead out of the four. she is now 21 and thinks I should give her the dart,,,,,but not untill its finished...LOL

Congrats...Welcome to fatherhood. There is nothing more rewarding then watching your kids grow up. BTW Say good bye to sleep...

BEFORE I KNOW IT THEY WILL BE WANTING TO DRIVE MY DUSTERS OR BE WANTING TO RACE ATV MOTORCROSS WITH THERE UNCLE.I CAN'T WAIT TO BUILD THEM THERE VERY ON ABODY FOR THERE SWEET 16.I AM VERY EXCITED TO BECOME A FATHER.I WANTED A BOY BUT I CAN RAISE A GIRL TO DO THE SAME. :goodman:

Kids are cool, my daughter turned 3 in May. I can't belive how fast she has grown. I've got her into Mopars already, she likes my Barracuda and talks about us fixing it up. Watch what you say around them.... they repeat. one day i was sweating it because she was saying B*!ch...every time she said it it was clearer than the last, finaly I got her to start saying sponge bob. My wife would have been pissed if i came home and she was saying that. Any way congrats.

-
Back