-
Status
Not open for further replies.

farmboy70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here I have two Barracudas for sale. On is very rust free though it looks worse than it is. The other is for parts. Niether car has an engine or trans. The red one has 8 3/4 rear axle.
I am looking for $2000.00 for the pair.
Cars are located in western PA 16130
Here are a few pictures.
There is also many extra parts with the cars. Mostly trim.
PICT6715.jpg
PICT6711.jpg
PICT7026.jpg

I have title for the good car ,the red car comes with bill of sale. The cars are located in Western Pa zip 16130
PM for address and contact info.

Here are the vin numbers some have been asking for. I have been asked for more pictures and I'll get them today and add them here and the link I posted.
BH29F9B
Thanks
Dave

I have added pictures to the link for everyone asking for specific areas. If I missed any area let me know.
Dave

if these where on the east side of pa, they would be sold. just to far for two trips
good luck

The transport can be made easier by stripping the red car of the good parts. Then it would be one trip with a truck and trailer.
If it would help, I can help with the tear down. I have a lift available and all the tools needed. Should take about 4 hours.
The red car body is very rusty so the shell is not worth hauling. But the parts are useable or resellable.
Dave

damnit... i paid 3k for my 68 and its got some cancer haha alot of cancer. wish i would have seen this deal b4 i bought mine.

if these where on the east side of pa, they would be sold. just to far for two trips
good luck
Piece of cake trip:glasses7: 5 hours seeing the beauty of Interstate 80.
Here is the address if anyone wants to check the miles.
2521 Perry Hwy
Hadley, PA 16130
I really don't want to part these cars on E-bay,the yellow car is just to solid to part. Should make someone a great car to rebuild or convert to race car.
Dave

damnit... i paid 3k for my 68 and its got some cancer haha alot of cancer. wish i would have seen this deal b4 i bought mine.
I really know what you mean, I have found the deal I'm looking for usually comes up just after I buy a car:banghead:
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back