Status
Not open for further replies.

ardentindustries

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,
I have two '69 Valiant grilles for sale. Both in very good condition, one in better condition than the other. Both include headlight bezels.

First grille is below. Definitely a nice piece, with one dent on the lower left(viewed from front of car), which could probably be taken out with a little work. The headlight bezels are nice, the driver side has a couple small dents on the outer edge. All mounting tabs are in tact and in good shape. Asking $130 plus shipping. Includes center emblem. Pictures below.

DSC05975.jpg

DSC05977.jpg

DSC05978.jpg

DSC05982.jpg

Grille #2 is below. This is the nicer of the two grilles. In excellent shape with one very slight "bump" in the lower rail. Almost not noticeable. Both headlight bezels in good shape(one with a 1/4" diameter very un-noticeable dent). No emblem on this one. All mounting brackets in tact and in good shape. Asking $165 plus shipping. Pictures below.

DSC05976.jpg

DSC05981.jpg

DSC05979.jpg

If interested, please PM or email me. Not in need of selling, but they have been sitting around for quite some time. Thought maybe someone could actually use them. Thanks in advance!

Kyle Curley
[email protected]

Looks like a great deal! Someone will pick them up (not me though, Sharktooth grill for me).

would you trade the lesser one of the two for a real clean driver 70 valiant grille? it has been repainted, along with the bezels. i would rather put this in my 71 scamp

Thought you were going after that Sharktooth grill that was out there? Not that I'm trying to stop you here

yea, sharktooth in the petty blue duster, and a the above style in the 71 scamp.lol

fine then, keep your grille.lol i had to ask, as they are both in great shape. lol good luck on sales. plot

yea, sharktooth in the petty blue duster, and a the above style in the 71 scamp.lol

fine then, keep your grille.lol i had to ask, as they are both in great shape. lol good luck on sales. plot

Ah working on both at the same time, that's got to have your hands tied

nah, when i get bored with one, i just work on the other, but the only thing tied right now is the wallet.lmao

I have one guy wanting the turn signal lights. Johnboy, if you dont need the light assemblies, I'll sell the second one for the $130 plus shipping, that you offered before. Let me know.

The better of the two is being held for a guy until later this evening. The other grille(first one listed) is still for sale without the turn signal light assemblies. If interested, let me know.
Thanks!
Kyle

I may be interested in the first one if it is still available? You were saying it no longer has turn signal assemblies so could we possibly discuss an adjusted price for it. Feel free to give me a call if that would work better for you. Also does it still retain the center emblem?

Thanks
Jeff
509-863-2617

Jeff,
I should know by tonight whether it is available or not. Without the turn signals, the price is $130 plus shipping. I will post back once I know whether it is for sale or not.
Thanks!

Kyle

So it had turn signals before and the price was 130 but now that it doesnt have turn signals that price is still the same?

Jeff

So it had turn signals before and the price was 130 but now that it doesnt have turn signals that price is still the same?

Jeff

Jeff,
The price for the better grille was $165 WITH the lights...now without the lights it is $130. Sorry for any confusion.

Kyle

So then you still have the nicer grill then? Because according to your original add it said the grill with the dent on the passenger side lower was 130 plus shipping and the nicer grill without the center emblem was supposed to be 165. Your following post made it seem as though the second grill was sold and the first one that was originally for sale was still available.

"The better of the two is being held for a guy until later this evening. The other grille(first one listed) is still for sale without the turn signal light assemblies. If interested, let me know.
Thanks!
Kyle"

The very first post showed the first grill as 130 plus shipping. I am thinking you may be confused as to exactly what grills you are still selling and your original pricing.

And I just read through everything again and I am pretty sure through the confusion I have gone and confused myself.... I think I have everything straight though and would like to purchase the nicer of the two.

Jeff

Forgot to add this to that last post of mine but I would like to buy the nicer grill if it is still available. Also if you still have the lesser grill would you be willing to take the center emblem and add it to the nicer grill. Please feel free to call me to discuss it.

Thanks
Jeff

509-863-2617

thats a good price.

I lucked out and got a good deal on my 69 valiant grill for $130 shipped and it was in nice condition but could use polishing and the parking light lenses have weather cracks in them.

so someone is getting a great deal!

not to mention, when you put these grilles in our dusters its a good way to be different.....EVERYONE wants a sharktooth grille and everyone who does not ....has the standard grille lol....not that the shark tooth grilles are not cool or that I don't like them. I just personally like that by adding a 69 valiant grille to my duster was a personal touch that will make mine just a little different than everyone elses....not to mention that its made of metal and you don't have to worry about busted plastic fins.

too each his own though. good luck to the buyers!

Yeah I have been eyeing this type of grille for months. I was going to go with a 72 duster grille that was what caused the confusion here earlier I had bid on one that was ending this morning and I lost so I told Kyle I'd take the nicer grille if that 72 didn't come my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back