-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a couple extra A-body 8 3/4" rear ends for sell. The first rear end is complete minus the brake drums and has small bolt pattern axles and an open 323 center section with a 489 Case. The second one is complete drum to drum and has 276 open gears. Both are nice, clean stock examples, I would like $525 OBO your choice of either one.
I also have other A body parts available including a 1968 Dart Grille and bumper jack and a four speed hump for an A body. Parts are located in Pana (central) Illinois! Thanks!

Are you going to Carlisle and could bring a rear? What year are they? Year depends where the vent is threaded into the housing.

Hi, The price on the 4 speed hump is $50 plus shipping (Sale is pending, but not final) The price on the bumper jack is $75 and I have two of them. I am not coming to Carlisle unfortunately. I am not sure what year the rear ends are out of, but both are nice stock A body 8 3/4 assemblies. A few pictures are available at Springfield Craigslist under auto parts- link below. Thanks! John

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/pts/3105736160.html

The buyer backed out on the four speed hump. Both of the rear ends are still for sell at a lower price of $500 each. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back