-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCLE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1966 Plymouth Valiant slant six with a single barrel intake and I’m looking for a two barrel intake. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio.The carb I have is missing a couple of parts and has been cobbled together, and I can’t find a good replacement. So I’m trying to see if I can upgrade to a two barrel which there are many more of those around to purchase. Please let me know if you’ve got a two barrel intake for my 66!

I have a 1966 Plymouth Valiant slant six with a single barrel intake and I’m looking for a two barrel intake. I’m located in Cleveland Ohio.The carb I have is missing a couple of parts and has been cobbled together, and I can’t find a good replacement. So I’m trying to see if I can upgrade to a two barrel which there are many more of those around to purchase. Please let me know if you’ve got a two barrel intake for my 66!
While you're right about the two barrel carburetors maybe being more available, the intake manifolds certainly are not. If you're good at fabrication, you might try what dan posted.

I have at least one 2bbl manifold. I need to go to the shop to see what I have, but right now I'm not up to leaving the house. Might be a couple of days.

Thanks to all of you, great article and it’s something I can handle. Much appreciated I’ve saved everything and again, thanks I’ll let you know how it turns out!

I did look at my stock of manifolds. I have one two piece welded aluminum 2 bbl manifold, and one One piece aluminum 2 bbl manifold. Message me if interested.

I have a cast iron 2 bbl intake I want to sell.
Please send me a message if you still are looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back