Two Hemi's

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score

Two Hemi's showed up at the shop in two days!

Both VERY COOL...

Enjoy, I know I did...

Edit.. why dose the new site cut pics in half???

what are you doing online?
you should be out on a test drive

I wish!!!

My buddy was tuning the 67 GTX, I left before it was done yesterday but pops got a short ride. It's all orignal, 30,000 miles...

Frickin DREAM CAR...

the dragster is not leaving the hauler...

:(

what's the story with the tune up on the 67? just curious, I had my 68 charger in for a tune/dyno this past week.

do you recall what plug was used? also what the timing was set to? If I remember right, I'm using an autolite 64 and have my timing at 37 deg.

I did not do the tune and i usually only see that guy on weekends but I ask him when i see him next.

I can tell you, this guy is good.

a lot of folks own a hammer but that dont make them qualifyed to build their own house...

So, a guy owns a hemi, and can`t do his own tune up? guess those plugs are a ***** to get to !!---------LOL
Not sure what your getting at, but I tune my own cars. I took my Hemi to the dyno this past week mainly to get the air/fuel checked to see how close I was. I'm going to a couple pure stock racing events this year and want to see what I can get out of the Charger

Not sure what your getting at, but I tune my own cars. I took my Hemi to the dyno this past week mainly to get the air/fuel checked to see how close I was. I'm going to a couple pure stock racing events this year and want to see what I can get out of the Charger
that GTX is beautiful. what did the dyno say , curious !!

-
Back