-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobg450

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Both 1965 Plymouth Belvideres with 318's. The convertible is a standard 3 spd, the 4 dr is an automatic. Both are gold and in fair shape but not running. The convertible top looks pretty good. I stopped in to check them out and the owner said the convertible ran last year. I can contact the owner if anyone on here is interested. Told him I would post them on my favorite website for Mopars. He and his wife want them out of the driveway. Some extra parts included (doors, trunk lid, etc). I know this is an unusual post, but I thought this would be a good find for some doing a resto on these cars. Located in Billerica, Ma.
PM me if interested. Hate to see them get junked, but owner lost interest.

I posted it on B bodies the same day.
I've sent pics to those who PM'd me, but I'll post some on A bodies if that's what ya want. Had a dozen hits so far and am backing out as a liason between a guy I didn't know before I asked him what he was doing with them and all the Mopar people that want them. I'm working 12's and am trying to find the time to do all this. PM me and I'll send pics ASAP.

His name is Dan. He is not interested in parting out his cars, just getting them out of his driveway. His contact # is available from me, just PM me.

I am very interested PLEASE SEND CONTACT INFO TO OWNER AND I WONT BOTHER YOU AGAIN I WILL NOT PART OUT I WIL BUILD ONE OUT OF TWO WITH PARTS TO BACK UP AND HAVE A BEATIFUL CALSSIC MOPAR TO PASS ON TO MY SON 30 YEARS FROM now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back