Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

for sale are two new, never run alternators that are GM CS130, 1-wire style. These are unaltered GM cases, but i know guys make them work on mopars all the time. The Powermaster looks brand new, The tuff stuff looks new beyond a few chips in the paint on the pulley. The only difference between the 2 is the post location, which has been moved from the rear which makes it easier to wire them up, and adds spacing between the engine. Both have serp pulleys, and both are 140 amp.

both were used in a display case, and are new beyond the couple chips on the tuff stuff.

Same drill as with my other listings, i can invoice paypal but i have to ship to the registered address. I can also run a card over the phone, just Pm me for a phone number. Ships same business day if before 2PM

asking $75 each, and i will ship for free.

thanks guys.

Attachments

• alternators (1).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 230
  • alternators (2).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 245
Tuff Stuff is sold. so the powermaster with the gold fan is the one i have left.
i also found out these are clockable, so you can point that stud on the side anywhere you need it.

thanks!!

PM was sent asking for PN. here is the performance card. It's not a common PN, as it's special order with the post on the top. (the post location is clockable, and can be rotated any direction)

but here is the performance card with PN for the interested party.

Attachments

• 20151106_070315.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back