Two right side SS springs?

-

bhthomas83

Reaction score
Anybody on here ever use a right SS spring on the left side? I need some clearance for my tires and gonna put SS springs on this winter. I don't mind the slanted stance with SS springs but would rather have even rear if I could.

No modifications needed. I was looking for a thread talking about that. Your car will set level and it won't know any difference. lol

awesome thanks for the reply. thought it would work but better to have info before your cars in pieces and you don't have what you need.

much to my friend mopar al's dismay, I took 2 sets & put both rights on my dart & both lefts on my duster. the cars are fine with it but al isn't.

Ran two same side ss springs , de-arched so as to be almost strait under normal loading so it would sit level for street/road racing. with larger torsion bars and Bilstein shocks, works very well.

I am using 2 right side SS springs in my 64 dart, but I should have gone with 2 left side springs as it sits too high now.

I am using 2 right side SS springs in my 64 dart, but I should have gone with 2 left side springs as it sits too high now.

Trapster whats the gap between tire and fender with the two right side springs? And what shocks are you running?

I am running normal shocks, and always have. And I didn't notice any difference in the gaps, but I didn't measure it either.

Two left SS springs work fine on mine. Of course now I have two spare right springs to trip over in the garage, LOL.

I'm curious. Can you post rear quarter view pictures of both to compare? TIA

I am running two passenger side SS springs on both my A & E bodies. Summit sells them separately. Love them!!!, although I did have to use 1 inch lowering blocks on the A-body.

Attachments

• Santa Cruz'ing.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 112
-
Back