Tx. Heat

-
96 this afternoon in No. Orange County, SoCal. Thunderheads over the mountains and the wind blowing from the south.

Please take the rain we have been getting the past two days. It is making it all nasty and humid here in the desert. I really dislike humidity now. We are under severe thunderstorm warnings now and are getting ready to get hammered with a really bad storm which could produce some bad hail. I would be happy to send it your way.

Was something like 113 here yesterday... The heat index was a refreshing 109. :)

I spent the day inside!

Just checked the temp here in Beverly Hills. 5:30 pm. 72*. Still sunny, but the marine layer will roll in in about an hour bringing overnight temps down to 62* or so...God, I love Southern California!!! :bootysha:

Just checked the temp here in Beverly Hills. 5:30 pm. 72*. Still sunny, but the marine layer will roll in in about an hour bringing overnight temps down to 62* or so...God, I love Southern California!!! :bootysha:

thats no way to make friends lol

Finally, a break in the weather here in Texas! I think it is about to snow. I am delirious.

82 deg, 30% humidity at 3:00 pm here in the great Willamette Valley in Oregon. A bit windy though at the moment. 100+ sucks, I'd move.

-
Back