Typical Customer Service

-
you want to hear something incredible about customer service let me tell you

last Friday I got volunteered by the missus to go buy some bread and deli meat at a place called perredies

I walked in there at about 8.45 and explained to the girl behind the counter I would like 6 soft baked rolls
she goes on to tell me they sell "hard rolls" which are pretty soft and they should be ready in about 10-15 minutes

so I said, allright, im sure that's what I was sent here to get so ill hang around for a few to which she replies...can I get you a coffee?

so I sit myself down at the bar with a cup of coffer when the owner walks over and hands me the newspaper

a few minutes later he comes back with one of these "hard rolls", on a plate that he had put some butter on and he told me to try that

(it was great, by the way)

so, im done with my coffee and the roll he gave me and I put in my order, 6 rolls and half a pound of mortedella
and that is all the girl rang up

the coffee and the buttered roll were on the house

I felt like I had walked through a hole in the time-space-continuum and ended back up in the 50s where customer service still exists

the coffee and the buttered roll were on the house
I felt like I had walked through a hole in the time-space-continuum and ended back up in the 50s where customer service still exists

Man if they keep that up they are going to get reported to the proper authorities by a lot of other business's.

Man if they keep that up they are going to get reported to the proper authorities by a lot of other business's.

either that or something fell in the batter and they needed to make sure the batch was safe for their regular customers to eat LOL !

You can't get blood from a turnip, and she's pushing-up daisies right now.... :finga: :banghead:

I love how companies hide behind, "It's corporate policy." no matter how stupid it is. :finga:

So I throw it back at them and tell them, "You'll have to talk with my manager... And he's not available at this time... Can I take your number and have him (not) call you back???

Or I also make up "my policies" to counter balance theirs... That I cannot break, because that is our "my policy".... :D

And the manager/president/CEO is not available to talk at the moment (when in fact I am all three).. :glasses7:

Like if a utility disconnects you, then charges a re-connect fee. I will also make up a bill for 2-3 times that amount and send it to them and call it my "service disconnect inconvenience fee"... Sorry, it's my corporate policy... :finga:

Or I cancel my service and go with their competition... :finga:

speaking of...

bought and paid for a pair of wheels off ebay through paypal using my CC. the money was taken off the card within 30 seconds . the seller cancelled my order because he sold them to someone else. a refund was issued , but it wont be credited back to my CC for 30 days sorry mfkrs

-
Back