Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant1966

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
Looking for the "U","T","H" in PLYMOUTH on the front of my hood. It's a 66 Valiant. I've got them but the pins are broke and would like some better ones. Thanks, Dennis

I feel like a dog chasing my tail. Got a hold of waggin and he sold all of his letters to krazycuda and I should get a hold of him.

Tried krazycuda and his mailbox is full and can't send him a message.

Anyone else to call? I would even buy the full set if it's reasonable, to get what I need.

Thanks,Dennis

i'm not sure but the O and the U for the hood on a 66 are very specific having a notch for the hood centerline and have found those single letters to have diffrent pin locations also....
i have those removed from a 67 barracuda.
may be different?
pm me

If you guys ever need to get those letter rechromed I used a guy here in Marietta Georgia called chrome Atlanta, and he did a killer job for $35.00

I feel like a dog chasing my tail. Got a hold of waggin and he sold all of his letters to krazycuda and I should get a hold of him.

Tried krazycuda and his mailbox is full and can't send him a message.

Anyone else to call? I would even buy the full set if it's reasonable, to get what I need.

Thanks,Dennis

I just got the box from waggs a week ago. Haven't opened it up yet. Let me know if you still need them, if there are extras after I get a full Plymouth set, I'll help you out if you haven't found them yet..

I cleared two spaces in my inbox...just for you to contact me.

Here are some pics to help since there seems to be some small differences in lettering . Thanks to everyone who has responded. You guys are great! Dennis
Letters.jpg
Letters2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back