Ultimate wheel cover the "Mag Cap"

-

61forfun

Reaction score
My favorite wheel cover of all time- I picked up 4 of them off ebay for an average of about $27 each (different sellers). Spent a little time sanding out the pimpling in the spoke, polishing the chrome and finally putting some finish coat on the painted surfaces. I think they came out pretty good considering their age and the propensity for tire stores to use impact on those fake lugnuts..lol

View attachment IMG_0885.jpg

View attachment IMG_0890.jpg

View attachment IMG_0891.jpg

View attachment FullSizeRender.jpg

They look great on your Barracuda. Nice work refinishing. Only one small detail, you have Dodge caps on your Plymouth.

I have another set of Dodge mag hubcaps for $100 plus shipping, if anyone is interested.

BTW, yours look great!

They look great on your Barracuda. Nice work refinishing. Only one small detail, you have Dodge caps on your Plymouth.

Yeah, I hear ya... I wasn't too worried about it, same darn cover save for Mother Mopars designated crest. Close enough relation to pass..lol:finga:

Here is what is lurking under those mag caps...The Mag caps will go on right over top the dog's. You could change looks instantly at a cruise, show... I really like both looks. Major attitude change in my opinion between the two.

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 253
Here is what is lurking under those mag caps...The Mag caps will go on right over top the dog's. You could change looks instantly at a cruise, show... I really like both looks. Major attitude change in my opinion between the two.

Same works for rallye's....pop off the trim ring, pop on the sim Mag cover, and instant attitude change.

67DartMagWCPsSideMedium.jpg

-
Back