Uncle Tony's Garage - anyone else into this Youtube channel?

-
i would normally say what I really think,but in an effort to " tone it down" Ill just say that when it comes to Uncle Tonys Youtube videos I'm just not interested...

well " how did I do...?" :thumbsup:

This thread should be dead already. Who cares about youboob and all it's content.
I certainly DGOF about this pizza flipper.

Every post is so redundant (hint hint). I think we get it all ready.

The point of this thread though, was a member actually liked this particular youtube channel and the same old butthole has to come in and crap it all up. @toolmanmike doesn't this qualify as severely sidetracking a thread? Are yall just gonna let this prick just come into whatever thread he wants and wreck it? Is that how this place is run now? Inquiring minds wanna know.

This thread needs to see the garbage can or be moved to N+P. lol

I agree with triple r. Some people don’t like certain things and others do. Cruise by if it offends so much. We all do exactly that every day several times. But this topic is “special”.

i would normally say what I really think,but in an effort to " tone it down" Ill just say that when it comes to Uncle Tonys Youtube videos I'm just not interested...

well " how did I do...?" :thumbsup:
A red x from you is no surprise. You have probably regurgitated the most repetitive nonsense in the history of FABO. :poke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A red x from you is no surprise. You have probably regurgitated the most repetitive nonsense in the history of FABO. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well, the red x is there to be used, as far as what I repeated and regurgitated, you certainly are entitled to your opinion... keep quoting me all you want, like your greasy pal Uncle Tony, I'm an attention *****...:thumbsup:

No, the one member needs to be dealt with. If it was me, they would have done it a long time ago.
Like I told YR/Tim , I'd just throw a ballpeen hammer across the shop at him if he gave me any ****.
I could care less about chest pumping and vulgarity.

Well, the red x is there to be used, as far as what I repeated and regurgitated, you certainly are entitled to your opinion... keep quoting me all you want, like your greasy pal Uncle Tony, I'm an attention *****...:thumbsup:
Thank you for that exquisite explanation.

i thought you were leaving? why aren't you gone?

Thank you for that exquisite explanation.
you're welcome. I know this game. You remember my screen name for something I posted. Now you'll target and quote me with snarky comments in till I put you on ignore. I know the game because I orchestrated it. Those of you who are either thin skinned, of low IQ, Uncle Tony supporters, whatever it is, you are easily weeded out. If you keep quoting me with snarky comments, you'll be placed on my ignore list. Why? I have nothing to gain by interacting with you, it's a waste of my time and yours. While this technically is a public place , I am not obligated to communicate or exchange information with you or your " pals" all of whom will end p on my ignore list. If it whittled down to a small group of like minded folks that I get along with that is the goal...the " herd" is irrelevant by nature...

Some forums are better than others, the problem really isn't Tony, it's the people that prop him up but that's my$ .02 I've been ganged up on here before the result was I got banned. Won't happen again I'm experienced with these " geniuses" yes this is why they get placed on ignore...

you're welcome. I know this game. You remember my screen name for something I posted. Now you'll target and quote me with snarky comments in till I put you on ignore. I know the game because I orchestrated it. Those of you who are either thin skinned, of low IQ, Uncle Tony supporters, whatever it is, you are easily weeded out. If you keep quoting me with snarky comments, you'll be placed on my ignore list. Why? I have nothing to gain by interacting with you, it's a waste of my time and yours. While this technically is a public place , I am not obligated to communicate or exchange information with you or your " pals" all of whom will end p on my ignore list. If it whittled down to a small group of like minded folks that I get along with that is the goal...the " herd" is irrelevant by nature...
Seriously? So you can bust balls but are not very receptive to receiving it? I'm not joining in no reindeer games. I just noticed that you want to dominate every post about your nemesis UTG, (who by the way isn't my greasy pal) and I commented about it. Over and done. You're free to do whatever your paranoia dictates.

Seriously? So you can bust balls but are not very receptive to receiving it? I'm not joining in no reindeer games. I just noticed that you want to dominate every post about your nemesis UTG, (who by the way isn't my greasy pal) and I commented about it. Over and done. You're free to do whatever your paranoia dictates.
I bust Tonys balls, you all then attack me, i never start off attacking people here, its pointless on the web. You people that feel the need to defend Tony are the ones Im weeding out,you took the bait...alot of you did...like said Tony he can't be blamed for making money off you folks. I dont need the interaction with people who think junk and incopompetence is what Mopar is about...Its not, restoring Chryslers to their full potential is what this is about. UTG is playing you folks and it's your own fault..its kind of sad.

i thought you were leaving? why haven't you gone yet?

you'll miss the train!

I bust Tonys balls, you all then attack me, i never start off attacking people here, its pointless on the web. You people that feel the need to defend Tony are the ones Im weeding out,you took the bait...alot of you did...like said Tony he can't be blamed for making money off you folks. I dont need the interaction with people who think junk and incopompetence is what Mopar is about...Its not restoring Chryslers to their full potential is what this is about. UTG is playing you folks and it's your own fault..its kind of sad.
Ok you win. I'm over it.

Hey, for the record I'd bust Tonys balls directly, but he blocks the realistic comments on his YT channel. Have you ever wondered why you don't see the " what about plan z, and what about bottle rocket doing a 10" in his comments? It's all smoke and mirrors and y'all defend it. LOL!

These threads are like when your weird neighbor finally completely loses his mind and goes out to the middle of the street and starts yelling at the mailboxes. Then everyone comes out to see what the ruckus is and he starts yelling at them, too. You don't want to be a part of the madness, but it's also hard to go back inside because it's such a crazy train wreck.

-
Back