Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
i have several under dash, and several engine bay wiring harnesses for sale. several still have factory ignition boxes attached. the under dash's appear to still have the fuse box and all.

50 per engine bay harness
50 per under dash harness

$90 for one of each

you pay any shipping and/or paypal fees.

they came with a 72 dart project car...one of the under dash is IN a 72 style dash. beyond that i'll have to look for date tags or features. all in nice complete shape. i'm sure they vary in year slightly

thanks!

I'm not sure if this works but if it is identical and what I need for my 1974 dodge dart sport 360 v8 motor automatic i will offer 40 shipped. This is for the under dash harness. do you have it out and maybe a picture?

here's some pics, a wiring harness ins't much to photograph lol...like i said before there are several in car, and several engine bay ones. i tried to snap the fuse boxes so you could determine which you want. first one to go will be the nicest one. the one still mounted in the dash is probably the easiest to see. let me know. as far as i know the 72 and up dash all appears the same.

Dam that's a lot of wires. I'll pass so who ever is next it's all yours!! Thanks johnny

hard to make them look pretty lol they just kind of lay once they start going in.

there's at least 2 complete engine bay and 2 complete under dash.

Received the harness today johnnymac2k6. It'll clean up just fine. Gonna be nice having wires that aren't hacked up under the hood! Pleasure doing business with you.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back