Undercover Innovations

-

roosduster

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
I saw an ad for this company in the back of a recent issue of a magazine I subscribe to, the name of which alludes me right now. So I checked out their website as their product looks interesting and sadly they don't make any products for Mopars so I emailed and asked why they didn't make one for my 73 Duster and he said because he hasn't seen one around and he would make them if he would have a Duster to use to make the pattern. He said he hasn't seen a Duster around but I know there has to be a Duster and other A Bodies close to Baskersfield, CA. So maybe if anyone on this forum lives in California and would like this on their car they can loan their car so they can make one for that model and then the rest of us will be able to benefit from where you live and be able to order one for our car since they will have the pattern and be able to produce them. They do make one for the 2005-2008 Charger but nothing else Mopar.

Here is the link to the companies website http://www.undercoverinnovations.com/index.htm

Hey roosduster -
Sent information regarding '67-69 Darts to undercoverinnovations. I'll let you know of any reply.

-
Back