Unexpected find, not an A-body though.

-
I'm still stuck on your 1st sentence....... Seriously though, nice car & I agree about someone buying it from out of state & then buying it from them.

yes, in PA you can have it changed, just need to have the car rebuilt so its roadworthy, then inspected by a insp mechanic who signs off, then penndot will issue a title. It might be a salvage title, but who cares, it's still roadworthy. i'm sure some other state can do that as well, check with the surrounding states

I'm still stuck on your 1st sentence....... Seriously though, nice car & I agree about someone buying it from out of state & then buying it from them.

Which sentence would that be??? Where I said my wife and I were walking through the salvage yard?

I don't know about the price, we never got that far. As soon as I said which car I was interested in, he seemed to clam up and did everything he could to try to dissuade me from even considering it. They also have quite a few Fury III's on the lot, even a 'vert, but those looked pretty rotted. I don't think the 'vert had a motor in it, either. They'll probably have the same issue that the Belvedere has, though, with the junk title.

I never did get the hood open, so I don't know 100% sure which motor is in it.

If anybody is interested, the car is located at Available Auto Parts in Decatur, IL.

Which sentence would that be??? Where I said my wife and I were walking through the salvage yard?

I don't know about the price, we never got that far. As soon as I said which car I was interested in, he seemed to clam up and did everything he could to try to dissuade me from even considering it. They also have quite a few Fury III's on the lot, even a 'vert, but those looked pretty rotted. I don't think the 'vert had a motor in it, either. They'll probably have the same issue that the Belvedere has, though, with the junk title.

I never did get the hood open, so I don't know 100% sure which motor is in it.

If anybody is interested, the car is located at Available Auto Parts in Decatur, IL.

Ya, that sentence. My ex would never do anything like that. Sounds like a keeper.

Cool find.....my wife loves going to old salvage/junk yards, sometimes I think she gets more excited than me lol.

-
Back