Unidentified plugs..

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a few unidentified plugs that I can't find on my wiring schematic.
The first, that looks like it would plug onto the cig lighter plug, and is right at the cig lighter plug...but it has two wires, a red and pink. My schematic shows a single red wire plug. Then, there are a couple two slot plugs.. one on the drivers side by the horn relay (blue and white wires) and then another two slot plug between ashtray and steering column.. It has 2 orange wires going to one side and 2 yellow wires to the other.

20240229_215305.jpg

20240229_215417.jpg

20240229_220209.jpg

Orange under dash typically is instrument panel, PRNDL lights.

yellow look to be the ground side of the map light / door light circuit.

There is a blue and a white wire that go to the wiper switch but I don't think they would go to a 2 post connector

What car
What year
What accessories
72 Demon
Maybe they're "extras" for options my car doesn't have.. except for the cig lighter plug, which again, my schematic only shows one red wire.. my plug has a red and pink.

Maybe they're "extras" for options my car doesn't have
My 67 dart has a rouge blue wire from the bulkhead connector loose from the wiring harness with a single connector on the end.

It's the AC compressor wire. No AC in my car, never was.

Just noticed this...

Right angle red with pink.

I don't know what year the we iring diagram is for but in the diagram the pink is attached to the male end of the cig lighted connector.

On your's it seems to be connected to the female side.

18P is 18 awg pink

16R is 16 awh red heaver wire for cig lighter

Screenshot_20240229-232016.png

Just noticed this...

Right angle red with pink.

I don't know what year the we iring diagram is for but in the diagram the pink is attached to the male end of the cig lighted connector.

On your's it seems to be connected to the female side.

18P is 18 awg pink

16R is 16 awh red heaver wire for cig lighter

View attachment 1716214693
It's 72...

-
Back