Unlimited products - what gives?

-

Moparmal

Banned
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact Unlimited Products (Fibreglass product company - bumpers, scoops etc) in Cal. for the last 5 days, by tel. and also email.

Does anyone know if they are out of business, or on vacation??

- all I keep getting is a recorded message - and no way to leave a message either.

Any input appreciated.

hmm maybe they've gotten the hint. call AAR their products are 100% better then unlimited which if you do a search you'll be glad they arn't picking up so you can take your money elsewhere.

Consider yourself very lucky that you couldn't contact them. I ordered a scoop from them once. I was too dense to realize they have a 'no-return under any circunstances' policy for a reason. This warning and being told the scoop would need some finish work before being paint ready in no way prepared me for how rough this piece of junk is. It wasn't even symetrical (sp?) and the glass was terribly rough. As a member on another board so eloquently stated, I would have been better off trying to make one from scratch using tree bark and squirrel urine. It's been lying somewhere under a pile of junk in the corner of the shop for years now.
Dallas
missourimopar.com

I would have been better off trying to make one from scratch using tree bark and squirrel urine
I remember reading that over there! LMAO!
I am sorry yours was a piece of crap, just laughing at the description.

I have heard nothing but bad things from them either. I have no personal experience with them, and probably never will.

Nikki called them a long time ago about getting a hood for her Scamp. She said that the chick on the phone was very rude and didn't seem to give a crap about anything. The call ended with Nikki telling her to go F herself.

Avoid Unlimited Products like the plague!!!!!

They are hands down the worst of the worst for customer service. Just do a google search, you will find plenty of horror stories about dealing with them.

Oh oh - Wow! -The blowtorch is really out on this mob......like on Moparts...

As it happens, they called me last night - at 1.30 am our time.

Id have to say the the woman was nce enough - but I had to lodge the order as it was for a customer, ( I ship stuff for people) :shruggy: and this was before I read this stuff-

It sure sounds like he should have done his research ...but what can i do????, I acted in good faith and ordered the stuff like he asked me to when they called me.....:(

After reading the nigtmare stories, best of luck with it.

-
Back