Unsilenced and Unfiltered Air Cleaner

-
Love the TV remote,in picture.Mopar made TV remotes in 68?(lol!).

$49 gets you a dent free black painted top and an old pie tin..bottom is well, a holy bottom. Thats like a trap door air cleaner with no door?

"Extra "High Performance" air holes behind the filter for better breathing. Give to my dad by Dick Landy at one of the "Perfomance Clinics" held back in the early '70's."

Would have fell out of my chair had he put something like that down. Think I'll ask him a question...

Just sent him a question- lets see if he answers and it is displayed in the listing. That would be hilarious

from the looks of the punch marks on the base plate some goverment warnings on drinking and drilling might be in order...

The item is located in Trenton Missouri.
I thought it would have been Roswell New Mexico.
I heard some strange unexplained stuff has been coming out of there for years........
Especially in disc form.

The holes in the bottom are so you can drive under water and the water will drain out of the air cleaner....

Don't you remember the article in May 1970 Hot Rod? If you drill 11 unevenly spaced holes in a 440 baseplate, pull the #2 spark plug out & stuff a dead squirrel in the right exhaust pipe you create a cyclonic vortex, guaranteed to add 619HP at the left front wheel.

Don't you remember the article in May 1970 Hot Rod? If you drill 11 unevenly spaced holes in a 440 baseplate, pull the #2 spark plug out & stuff a dead squirrel in the right exhaust pipe you create a cyclonic vortex, guaranteed to add 619HP at the left front wheel.
well, that explains it. i've always used left handed exhaust squirrels and my dyno numbers have always been off...:eek:ops:

-
Back