Unusual Hobbies

-
Is it still illegal in Florida (aside from medical cards)? It’s 100% legal here to grow, possess, and consume. That’s the only reason I’m growing. If it was still illegal, I wouldn’t have anything to do with it. I like my job too much.
The company they work for is Green Dragon.

Only problem with the devil's lettuce is the federales use it as pretext to take people's guns

Is it still illegal in Florida (aside from medical cards)? It’s 100% legal here to grow, possess, and consume. That’s the only reason I’m growing. If it was still illegal, I wouldn’t have anything to do with it. I like my job too much.
It has never been legal to grow personal weed, here, at least in my lifetime
It's just a matter of time till I can grow. I want to cultivate my personal favorites only, for personal consumption.
Recreational in Fl , I say 2-3 yrs.
I signed a very large petition to do just that

I have a few side hobbies.....
one of them is collecting Stomper 4x4's
Another is occasionally picking up unique toy Dodge Van's (just started this)

Can we see some of those Stompers? That takes me back to my kid days

Man, I can't even remember the stompers I had back then. We always tried to imitate the monster truck "Bigfoot."

I am an amateur paleontologist.
I hunt and collect dinosaurs.
My largest tooth to date is about 3.5 Inches from a tyrannosaurid. Albertosaurus to be exact.
My smallest theropod tooth is a premaxilla of a baby Troodon raptor found in an egg site.
Therapods are meat eating dinosaurs, all of which have the same skeletons as chickens with exception of two bones. Most therapods have wishbones as well, just like turkeys. The mighty
T-rex has a wish bone.
Chickens can and have been born with teeth, like the therapods.
I have several teeth and bones from plant eaters as well.
Due to collecting dinosaurs bones I have become a collector of skulls of many animals in the modern world as well as extinct animals in the many years after the dinosaurs.
I have several monkey skulls and I am amazed at how similar they are to human skulls. Most people can not differentiate between several monkey skulls and a human skull.

Last edited:
I also hunt mountain lions with a bow and a knife.
No guns, no dogs, no friends.

I'm told by the division of wildlife officers that this practice is very unusual.
I've not yet met anyone who tracks mountain lions like I do and I am actively seeking anyone who stalks lions with only blades. No one yet.

Here is a picture of one lion I have taken.
I mounted her in the position that she was in when I put the second arrow through her when she was about 5 feet from me jumping out of a tree on top of me.

20181230_134430.jpeg

I can a lot of food from my garden and reload most of my own bullets and shells. Maybe not unusual but may not that common these days, either.
wait till the **** hits the fan, everyone will have a garden and bullets will be worth their weight in gold, you are way more prepared than most

I buy, sell, and trade Zippo lighters. I've managed to get a couple of the early models recently and my friends are constantly on the look out when traveling. A good friend was at an antique store last year and saw some of the "Slim Line, or Ladies Lighters" in the very back of a case. She asked about them and was told they were acquired from an estate 20 plus years ago and there had been no interest in them. I was called after pictures were sent and I got the entire lot of 9 lighters for a whole $20.00. Once I got them, I realized they had been sent back to Zippo to be repaired, the post mark on the boxes dated to March 9, 1970.

Last edited:
They just legalized weed for rec use here in MD. Your allowed to have 1.5oz on hand and can have two plants. I grew a couple plants just to do it and gave the produce to a friend since I dont use it myself.
Grew a boatload of pepper plants this year and made my own hot sauce. Turned out really good.
My other hobby is collecting arcade and pinball machines.
Flytraps are really cool, might have to give them a try.

I also hunt mountain lions with a bow and a knife.
No guns, no dogs, no friends.

I'm told by the division of wildlife officers that this practice is very unusual.
I've not yet met anyone who tracks mountain lions like I do and I am actively seeking anyone who stalks lions with only blades. No one yet.

Pardon my language but that's bad-f***ing-***, lol. You've got some serious balls for something like that. Peak manliness!

My hobbies aren't that "unusual"; gun stuff, vinyl records. I'd love to get to a point where I can start collecting older machinery and engines though I just love working on anything mechanical. Tractors, generators, trucks, construction equipment...

I still proudly have mine on the shelf in the spare bedroom!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I scam close friends into handing over a shed that they found. Then I carve it up into hunting implements and I scrimshaw a scene onto them that is common to the friend and me.
WAP was my major professor and it’s a short starter, we saw a monster whitetail on a full moon after a long day on a research project. I called my ex Punky and we lived in a tiny cabin on the UP between two lakes full of loons. I use that to measure powder. My wife found that nice shed in Oklahoma but can’t bring myself to cut it or decide what to put n it! Lol I use it to rattle. The other is a saw on elk horn. I won a blue ribbon at the county fair for that one! Dennis and Pete and I used to do the “high buck” hunts together in the Cascades.

The Black Eyed peas, with a snaggled sharks tooth or

Snaggle Tool, pink lion in cartoon series, who "

"""""""%"""""""exited stage left"""

Or George Washington, who never went anywhere without a flask of

Cherry Whiskey, home brewed by his lovely wife Martha
True, check out

Or Ben Franklin who was a pork Monster, of Cougars
His take, Phil Collins "She's an #asy Lover" concept
Documented fact

Bigfoot face

PXL_20231031_013809117.MP.jpg

Last edited:
2 Minute, 1 minute Insta Art
Candle in the golden Wind, that won a Silver Medal

Or

Jesse James Funeral Service Candle

PXL_20231031_004129162.jpg

Last edited:
Extremely HiTek , modified Starship Enterprise NCC 1801-
On Star Date 6Z 4013, using their tractor Beam to rescue a Golden Idol of a highly advanced civilization , A Golden Mermaid, with a clam shell bra, Form

The Klingons, who stole her,.
This is an extremely iconic symbol, almost universal, (ubiquitous), which all important throughout th⁴e known galaxies.

The trip is under heavy security, ....they are placing her in a museum of

Past and Present universal icons

PXL_20231029_200257285.jpg

-
Back