Up and running

-

HotLines

Realist - Free Thinker
Reaction score
july029-1.jpg

july031.jpg

Finally got my car up and running complete with Vintage Air and heat for the long haul

The locks go through 1/2 inch steel which are 2 foot long, welded through the bumper and bolted to the frame and are used for the tow bar should the car be down and a tow necessary. The locks prevent unwanted towing of my baby..

I must say that shaker hood looks GREAT on your early A Valiant, wheels and barracuda grill to :love4: Congratulations and thank you for keeping these great cars on the road for the long hall :eek:ccasion:

That's great news Joey!!! I was wondering what you've been up to and haven't seen you post here for a while. Now I see that you've been busy!!! I just love that little car, and I know how you like your A/C!!! Congrats on your great work, and I hope the first ride was "cool" and comfortable!!! Geof

P.S., Nella says Hi!!!

Beautiful Valiant. The changes you made really set your car apart.

Will paint the hood by the end of the month. I installed the shaker around 10 years ago and the grill with driving lights just recently. I've got almost all int and ext trim leftover from my black 65 Barracuda build which wasn't used when I sunk the fastback top into the rear quarters and chopped it 7 inches some 20 years back. The plans I have for wheels will stun you when their finished. Had this 64 Signet around 25 or so years, originally a stock rust free NY car with 62,000 miles and 10 days later I changed everything and never looked back.

That looks great, Joey. I love the scoop. Did you do it?

-
Back