Upcoming open house & car show In Cali

-

subzero05

Reaction score
On of our dealer/affiliates is having an open house/car show and tour of their brand new facility on Sun Nov 14th . I'm still gathering info on the event but I believe it will be from about 8-3 in northridge,Ca (right next to Bob's Big boy). It is Garrett Jacobson Motorsports (GJM) . So its right in the heart of the L.A. crowd and Spring Fling crowds.

Hoping some of us local A body bretheren can go out and support these guys since we here @ B&M and Hurst are working with them on various projects. I believe the show will be free for vehicles and as soon as I have more info I'll post an update.

Keep us posted on this one. I am down to go and show support. Nov 14th right?

Looking forward to it.

its garrettjacobsonmotorsports.com
Yes it is on Nov 14th at their place. Its a free event from 8-3 on Sunday. They are on Bahama St. right by bob's big boy in Northridge. I believe several manufacturers will be out there as well. B&M/ Hurst, Extreme performance, QMP and others. Tours of their facility (Nascar engine sales and service for Roush-Yates), food etc. will be avail. Should be interesting and hey we might find another place to have performance work done for our cars.

-
Back