Update on my health

-
Thanks for chiming in Asa. Tried to send yout a note just after Thanksgiving while I was in Tulsa but mail box was full. You taking visitors? I will probably be around during Christmas season.
No i was not . Right now its a day to day thing bud . I did get some good news tho . No throt cancer. Still not outta the woods yet other tests to come will get back with you guys thanks for the prayers. Now i have to help lay my friend to rest .

I did get some good news tho . No throt cancer. Still not outta the woods yet other tests to come will get back with you guys thanks for the prayers. Now i have to help lay my friend to rest .

This is great news, Asa, Still praying for your comfort and health.

Hwy Asa,sorry about your friend and health problems, you are in my prayers. PM me If you need to talk,I lost my best friend and coworker last August....

Thanks guys . I have a massive throt infcson. Been like this for months . Started out at strp. I also have some pain going on. down stairs that i was not going to say but some keep asking me whats going on. Im on meds now this is round 3 of that ****. This thing that just pissis me off is i got rid of the cuda to get outta the hole and this put me right back in it . Not as much but its not over yet. Ever just want to give up ? thanks for the rant . Thanks my fabo famliy. Hell yall know more then my own famliy lol . But i dont want them worried bout me. so i lean on you guys. Your friend Asa

Hang in there brother,keep fighting it and you whoop it.Your still in my prayers.

Sorry about Nubbs Asa. Prayers for you. Your kindness towards others is amazing.

Prayers sent for you and your friend's family. God is the Almighty Healer and nothing is beyond his ability.

So I spent an hour or two with Asa a couple of days ago. He is in good spirits. Throat is still somewhat sore but improving. He has some back pain that keeps him from standing for long periods. The doctors are doing tests to determine what is causing a couple of other problems, as yet unidentified. Looks like he will come out on top of all this. Prayers are helping.

Hang in there Asa. I tried calling earlier, but no answer... Try again later or tomorrow...

So I spent an hour or two with Asa a couple of days ago. He is in good spirits. Throat is still somewhat sore but improving. He has some back pain that keeps him from standing for long periods. The doctors are doing tests to determine what is causing a couple of other problems, as yet unidentified. Looks like he will come out on top of all this. Prayers are helping.
Thanks for posting.
More prayers for you Asa.

Thanks for the update for them warren. But here it is from me . They are not sure if the throt infcsion is whats all going on with my throt im going to a CT as soon as they call me . I have a doc for my hart tomarrow some time . I may sell some of my man cave stuff soon if yall want some of it my DD is getting long in the tooth. Woke up today with 2 flats. Must have hit some thing. But i have some famliy to get me to the docs tomarrow . So ya its a rough time for me . I thank yall for paryers and wanting to know bout me and just caring bout me .

Hi Asa, let us know how it goes today. Hope all is good with the throat. You always put us first. Anything special you need for the car? You are always in are thoughts and prayers.

Hi Asa, let us know how it goes today. Hope all is good with the throat. You always put us first. Anything special you need for the car? You are always in are thoughts and prayers.
No i just aint been able to keep it up with being down . and spending all the money goin to docs . It needs tires and a frount end put under it . Just day to day things that would not be a problem if i was not sick and had the money lol . If i had the money my dad would fix it sice im down . But he aint got the money ether lol . So ive had to let it go down hill. Damn car runs good its just getting old sooner or later when money lets me i need to find auther dakota. Cuz this buicks getting rusty on the under side. I dont really even know if i should put a frount end under it . Buts its what i got lol. The fuel pump puked on my truck i was letting my pop drive so its down and i cant swap lol . Just a mess lmao . Just been one of them years i was alittle head thanks to you guys and then got sick and fell behind in every thing lmao . Just life i guess . Im still scared what they are going to find. when they do the CT. But theres nothing i can do bout it ..... Im not really worried bout dieing im worried bout the ones that love me if i do . you know .

I know someone in Fort Smith, but I don't want them working on my lawn mower. Maybe someone knows someone closer. The local junkyard had $60 a wheel barrow for anything you can put in, engines, tranny, anything. You have some milder weather this week or so.

-
Back