Update on my health

-
Any one want this 65 dart was a slant 6 car no motor trans or title. Bill of sale. make offers . got in trade with for the barracuda was going to use ti for parts . Needs lower 1/4s and some floors . Have no clue bout the trunk no key for it . No i cant part it out. Tulsa Okl pick up only.

15590630_1551096611584024_6860327969275117654_n.jpg

What year Dakota/ engine?
What year/ type Buick?
What size tires or can they be plugged?
I don't know too much about Dakotas or Buicks, or have those parts, but maybe we can help get you back on the road. You taught me how to be kind to others and put others first.

Bother im glad i helped you . I dont have a dakota . I used to have 2 intell i lost the trans in them. Well they was on they way out when i sold them . I was talking bout getting a new one when im back up on my feet . the buick is a 95 centry. Oh and the tires aint woth plugging they are so old and cracked they should not be on the road lol but again its all i got right now lol. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Last edited:
Ok before any one elase asks. I was trying to get away with out doing this again thats why i posted the dart and i was going to go thought my suff in my room / man cave and down size . But some of yall keep asking . here is my paypal . Pay Kristina Lee using PayPal.Me

Oklahoma is too far away and my woman would have a fit if I brought home a project car - that said, a little help is on it's way to ya! :thumbsup:

Oklahoma is too far away and my woman would have a fit if I brought home a project car - that said, a little help is on it's way to ya! :thumbsup:
Thanks you could tell her its her car lol worked with mine when i got my old 75 val i didnt keep but a month lol . But when i sold it she was kinda madlol

Start you a for sale thread Asa, I would but I bet you can do it.

Lol mike I posted it . thanks buddy i hope your feeling ok my friend one day when i get better we will have to get to gather im thinking we aint that far apart buddy

Thanks you could tell her its her car lol worked with mine when i got my old 75 val i didnt keep but a month lol . But when i sold it she was kinda madlol
too funny - - yea, that's not gonna work with mine.. she has made it quite clear that if the "next" one doesn't have 2 wheels and loud pipes, I may as well put up a cot in the garage! LOL Anyway - I put some "ching" in there for ya --- I hope it helps! :thumbsup:

Thanks brother. I hate taking it from yall but some keep asking . Cot in the shop dont sound too bad bud . Inless she cuts you off too . If you know what i mean lmao

over price it and put it on Craigslist. post the link in your for sale thread. it'll put some pressure on the buyers here

over price it and put it on Craigslist. post the link in your for sale thread. it'll put some pressure on the buyers here
LOL thanks bud its posted in the cars for sell . I want post it on CL too many crack heads around here and folks wanting to trade me a goat i tried it with the cuda lol

Well nothing new to add today just set up more damn tests for antuer day. So now im wating on autner CT for my throt this time and now a stress test for my hart.

I do have some good news for once lol Nothing on my heath staying the same . But my dad brung over some Fix a flat . Seems to be holding ! we are even in the middle of an ice storm lol . Woot for fix a flat ! lol

Ok got the CT done will know some thing next week prayers plz . Thanks your guys . you mean alot to me. I felt good enough to go help my pop alittle bit . I felt like a kid again all i could do was hand him tools .

16196152_1759140557746873_299787005_o.jpg

Ok sorry for the late posting. I got the test back Good news is they found nothing. Bad news is we still have no ideal whats going on .

Ok sorry for the late posting. I got the test back Good news is they found nothing. Bad news is we still have no ideal whats going on .

My ex wife went for a brain scan and the results came back negative - she has no brain.... LOL! :lol:

Good that they haven't found anything bad, but would be nice if they could find what's causing your problems and fix it....

My ex wife went for a brain scan and the results came back negative - she has no brain.... LOL! :lol:

Good that they haven't found anything bad, but would be nice if they could find what's causing your problems and fix it....
LOL Ya I feel alittle better knowing its nothing really bad just dont know whats going on. I also sold the dart. So im only 350 to 400 in the hole now from all the gas and what not . And you know me and what i get so you know thats alot to me lol . But its still getting better seems like any way. Im just happy im not leving yall .At lest thats what this doc said anyway .

Nice gantry. Been wantin one of those for years.
Forgive me but you know me with some words bud what are you talking bout my friend

Asa, gantry is the name for that frame yall got the truck bed hangin on.

Oh ok thanks for that i just didnt get it lol . Ya we have had that in the famliy sice i was born No one even knows what one of us own the thing lol. It comes apart i cant tell you how many times ive seen my dad or uncle have to run from it when taking it down lol .

13933518_1717781221816946_1289840211_n.jpg

Oh ok thanks for that i just didnt get it lol . Ya we have had that in the famliy sice i was born No one even knows what one of us own the thing lol. It comes apart i cant tell you how many times ive seen my dad or uncle have to run from it when taking it down lol .

View attachment 1715012767

How about some video of dad and uncle taking down the gantry and running... We could use a good laugh.... :lol:

Ok well alittle update still have no clue whats going on . But im feeling alitle better . got outta the house today. I have stoped smoking . Im killing life savers right now tho. Found some free pick apart sun glasses . lol .

16730921_1801922096736191_1968499119_n.jpg

-
Back