Update, we made the show with my sons car

-

340doc

Reaction score
Thought I'd provide an update for anyone who's interested. About two weeks ago my son and I were in a mad dash to get his Dart together for his first show in his first car. With the help of whitepunkonnitro who kindly donated a slant balancer to this young gun, when his came apart unexpectedly and the others here who I got parts from to get him on the road, we made it! This is a local yearly Mopar show. They judge all entrants and you receive either a bronze, silver or gold plaque. There's a pic of him arriving as well as a pic of him receiving his silver award. And a shot of our group.

Jacob 1.jpg

jacob 2.jpg

jacob 3.JPG

congratulations to your son and yourself hard work certainly pays off .that is a beautiful dart

Thanks jimjimjimmy. He is proud of what we accomplished, and ready for the next ride!

You realize you have created a monster! The stories he will be able to tell. These are the good old days.

Thank you all for your supportive words. Time for him to enjoy it some now, while we work on some small stuff.

Nice car !!
I never tire of hearing about father and son car stories!
The memories and passion will last a lifetime !!!

Nice car !!
I never tire of hearing about father and son car stories!
The memories and passion will last a lifetime !!!
Thanks jimmer, I always wonder what will stick in there head as a good memory when there older. I think a lot of them will be something we might consider insignificant at the time.

340 Yes, I had the red duster with the dual snorkel scoop. It had weld wheels on it.

-
Back