-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i was looking for a overflow and roof rack also speedo cable and tailgate window crank and this is my updated parts list after mopars at the strip plz help me find these items for my 1963 valiant wagon..

im currently looking for.

over flow bottle.

2 small rectangle valiant emblems or small plymouth emblems i need for a custom door panel plz post or msg me with a resonable price.

speedo cable i need a 66 speedo cable for the old gauge and the new 904 tranny cause the trannys out of a 74 dart .

weather striping kit.

and im looking for a full kickdown linkage for a 74 904 automatic.

and looking for a radiator cooler smaller plz and ty.

and if ur wondering what i paid i got a roof rack and windowcrank for 50$ bones i was very happy it was off a 63 dart wagon. :cheers: pm me plz.

i was looking for a overflow and roof rack also speedo cable and tailgate window crank and this is my updated parts list after mopars at the strip plz help me find these items for my 1963 valiant wagon..

im currently looking for.

over flow bottle.

2 small rectangle valiant emblems or small plymouth emblems i need for a custom door panel plz post or msg me with a resonable price.

speedo cable i need a 66 speedo cable for the old gauge and the new 904 tranny cause the trannys out of a 74 dart .

weather striping kit.

and im looking for a full kickdown linkage for a 74 904 automatic.

and looking for a radiator cooler smaller plz and ty.

and if ur wondering what i paid i got a roof rack and windowcrank for 50$ bones i was very happy it was off a 63 dart wagon. :cheers: pm me plz.

ok on the overflow bottle what year? not sure but i dont think 63s had em?

and on the kickdon linkage v8 or slanty?

Maybe too big but I have two very nice cursive Valiant emblems. They have two mounting pins each and are about 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inches high. They are the two in the middle of all the emblems in this pic I am sending, thanks.
Chas $25.00 shipped to you!!

017.JPG

I will have to look and see if we have anything you need. Will be down in Eureka sometime with in the next week so I would be able to bring the parts down to you if I have what you need

I have a speedo cable from a 73 swinger with 904 trans $5 plus shipping if it will work for you.

You'll need a 66-67 speedo cable. Those are the only years that will work with the newer A904. You can get a new one for around $15. I ordered my through local parts store.

Well As Long As Dartcuda Accepts I Wont Need Th Emblems Anymore And I Found A Speedocable From Brewers And Rest Uim Still Looking For Thank You. I Still Really Need The Kickdown Linkage

On the overflow tank, I bought one from summit and mounted it next to radiator, $20 is all I spent. You could ziptie a pop bottle if your in a pinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back