Upper control arm bushings

-

ram45red

Reaction score
I'm digging out my pushed to the side project out. It's a 63 Dart back half bracket car.Already have everything to put disc brakes off a 75 dart on it except the upper control arm bushings. I plan on using poly bushings. Should I use standard or offset bushings. This car may or may not ever be a street car. Thank You. Sandy

Offset, because that allows more caster and our cars need all the caster possible for radial tires. I didn't know poly bushings came in offset. Install them correctly, which is opposite the directions in the Moog offset bushing package. See posts here. You want to move the upper ball joint as far aft as possible.

Offset, because that allows more caster and our cars need all the caster possible for radial tires. I didn't know poly bushings came in offset. Install them correctly, which is opposite the directions in the Moog offset bushing package. See posts here. You want to move the upper ball joint as far aft as possible.

I have never seen poly offset uppers either, and I used poly everywhere else on the car.

Good possibility that the reason they dont make them is because they would tend to spin out place.

-
Back