-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swisswill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a drivers side floor pan for a 1969 Dart. Most important piece is the section under the drivers seat. Haven't looked at the floors in 6 years and as I'm getting ready to install new pans I find the thrashed piece under the seat. Any help is appreciated. If a full length drivers floor is available I'm definitely available in that as well, can send the pans from Year One back. PM me, thanks. Will

Excuse me for my ignorance, you bought new ones from Year One and they won't work for you because they don't go under the seat area? That is the way I'm reading your post. If so is Year One going to give you a full refund for them? I have a buddy that might be interested in them if that is the case, they should work in a 68 Dart correct?

Sorry if my post is confusing. I have the front and rear pans for the driver side and they are the correct and do fit. I found out last night though that the section of pan that goes UNDER the driver seat is beyond toast and the previous owner took a piece sheet meet and bondoed it in, then proceeded to write on the metal (in bondo) how nicely he "rigged" the piece in. The outer seat mount is still in tact however. I had thought about welding a new piece of sheet metal in, but I am installing US Car Tool frame connectors that follow the contour of the pans so I'd like to have that actual pan. Does anybody know if that section is repopped by anyone? I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks to anyone that might have something.

will i have the pan u need but cant cut it until i get back from vacation Jan 5th

Thx Mark, hoping to get one sooner so I can drop it in while I'm home rather than wait until the next trip, I head back to Switzerland the 4th. If nobody else has one I'll take it off your hands. I'll be in touch.

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a good friend living and working in Bern. You anywhere near there?

Thx Mark, hoping to get one sooner so I can drop it in while I'm home rather than wait until the next trip, I head back to Switzerland the 4th. If nobody else has one I'll take it off your hands. I'll be in touch.

let me know if you dont get one before then :-D

I have a complete floor pan for a 1969 Dart.It is from the bottom of the firewall to the seam just in front of the rear seat. It is RUSTFREE $500.00.
Jim

I have a complete floor pan for a 1969 Dart.It is from the bottom of the firewall to the seam just in front of the rear seat. It is RUSTFREE $500.00.
Jim

Thanks Jim, unfortunately I already started on the passenger side with my new pans so I can't return those. that's why I'm in need of the section only at this point. Thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back