Contact seller
http://store.uscartool.com/Bolt-In-Driveshaft-Loop-67-75-Mopar-A-Body_p_22.html

they go for $149 new...

asking $70 plus shipping...

located in berlin,nj..

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0036-1.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

****.. i must have forgot about it.. i just found your pm.. it was lost in the middle of a bunch of others. my pm box became a clusterfuck after i listed my stuff for sale. had 5 things sold until all but one buyer backed out after getting a shipping quote (and guys wonder why i don't usually want to ship things..lol) hate only being able to use PM in for sale ads...

should be under $26 to ship... its wrapped and boxed. all ready to ship.

was going to ship it about 500 miles further then you and that was going to cost $26.70

hey slapnuts... if your gonna sell stuff, keep it organized....

****.. i must have forgot about it.. i just found your pm.. it was lost in the middle of a bunch of others. my pm box became a clusterfuck after i listed my stuff for sale. had 5 things sold until all but one buyer backed out after getting a shipping quote (and guys wonder why i don't usually want to ship things..lol) hate only being able to use PM in for sale ads...

should be under $26 to ship... its wrapped and boxed. all ready to ship.

was going to ship it about 500 miles further then you and that was going to cost $26.70

LOL... Was hoping I didnt make ya mad... I'll send you another PM and we'll get it figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back