US Cartool and Schumacher

-
I think the USCT rumor of buying Schumacher is just that "A RUMOR". One would think that "if" it were true that there would be more information out there. Plus, that FB post is almost a month old. I could be wrong.

I think the USCT rumor of buying Schumacher is just that "A RUMOR". One would think that "if" it were true that there would be more information out there. Plus, that FB post is almost a month old. I could be wrong.

Then call USCT!!!

USCT posted it. Why would they advertise it if they weren’t doing it? Maybe they’re not available yet, but that doesn’t make it a rumor.

I seen this ad as well in the February issue. And snapped a pic of it. It said in the add they were selling Hemi swap mounts now and others added later. If you go on their site it shows the hemi mounts but says not for sale. Click on them and says they were engineered by Schumacher Creative Services

I'd be willing to give them more time. WAY more. After all, COVID has upset a LOT of plans and company activity

I can remember "when I was young" Sun came out with their one-piece electronic tach. Advertised as working on electronic ignition. About '70 or so. Hell it was MONTHS after the ads in the magazines, before you could get one. Same thing when Carter came out with their big motor drive fuel pump

I have called USCT and confirmed that they ARE going to offer the Schumacher parts. It's going to take some time.

-
Back