US Cartool Frame Connectors

-

66moparrerun

Reaction score
Hey A body fans, Has anybody installed a set of the US Cartool frame connectors for 63-66 Mopar A bodies. I understand that the part # USCT1M1106 are a fairly new product and I am considering them for my 1966 Barracuda. Thanks,Steve

I think people makin their own is a great way to save money, but unless they are made similar to the US Car Tool ones, no way in hell can you compare the two. the ones from US Car Tool follow the contours of the floorpan perfectly and provide much more in the way of structural integrity than just some bar stock. Since they involve making the front and rear frame rails all one piece INCLUDING the floor pan, there's no comparison.

I think people makin their own is a great way to save money, but unless they are made similar to the US Car Tool ones, no way in hell can you compare the two. the ones from US Car Tool follow the contours of the floorpan perfectly and provide much more in the way of structural integrity than just some bar stock. Since they involve making the front and rear frame rails all one piece INCLUDING the floor pan, there's no comparison.
Thanks for your help. Steve

-
Back