US troop remains dumped in landfill.

-

LXguy

Reaction score
Ugh. This is horrible.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...orce-dumped-remains-of-274-troops-in-landfill

"New information revealed that the practice, exposed by The Washington Post in November, had become very widespread until it was halted in 2008, the newspaper reported.

Last month, Pentagon and Air Force officials said that figuring out how many remains were sent to the King George County, Va., landfill would take combing through the records of more than 6,300 troops."

When it looks like they'll have to cut the military budget-the first thing on the block is veteran's benefits, they don't know who is buried in which plot at Arlington, and now this...

That is so wrong.

Ugh. This is horrible.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...orce-dumped-remains-of-274-troops-in-landfill

"New information revealed that the practice, exposed by The Washington Post in November, had become very widespread until it was halted in 2008, the newspaper reported.

Last month, Pentagon and Air Force officials said that figuring out how many remains were sent to the King George County, Va., landfill would take combing through the records of more than 6,300 troops."

When it looks like they'll have to cut the military budget-the first thing on the block is veteran's benefits, they don't know who is buried in which plot at Arlington, and now this...

But just like the voter fraud that's coming out that got Obama on the ballot,this too will quietly go away. What a disgrace.

But just like the voter fraud that's coming out that got Obama on the ballot,this too will quietly go away. What a disgrace.

or the 2000 Florida recall?

Corruptions on both sides of the aisle sadly..

Both sides need to be held accountable for this kind of junk.

I could have went a lifetime without seeing that.. totally bummed out now.[-o<

Anybody who had knowledge of this and let it go needs some "Prison time." Serious time. You do not do this to troop's remains

OMG They gave everything and to treat the troops and families this badly. The people who did this should be made to live in a Landfill.

DISGRACEFUL

Imagine if this happened in the late 40's after WWII. Heads would roll.

I am thoroughly disgusted that this could happen. My prayers are out to the families and servicemen who suffered such a disgrace.

or the 2000 Florida recall?

Corruptions on both sides of the aisle sadly..

Both sides need to be held accountable for this kind of junk.

You're preachin to the choir. I'm a fan of neither side. But for the record, the 2000 Florida recall was the Democrats doing for not being happy with Gore's loss.

I am going to do some searching and make sure this is true, If it is my congressman will be hearing from me!!!!!!!!

Imagine if this happened in the late 40's after WWII. Heads would roll.

How do you know for sure it didn't or something like it i'm also discusted our military members have been treated poorly ever since nam and possibly before our young men and woman are fighting and dieing for sombody elses cause most of whom don't like us anyway, if we knew half of what our elected officals,military,CIA,FBI ect. were doing or have done we would probly all have multiple strokes. Every one of these socalled polititions are corrupt as sin but we will never know unless they step on another polititions/or big busnesses toes and they squeal on them for spite. Us down here in florida ain't too swift according to the media when it comes to politics but then again most of florida is transplanted yankees ain't many of us crackers and most of us don't care about that stuff. A change is needed and is coming but when i'm unsure when but i'm ready.

I'm saddened to see this.... we need to start banning together fellows..... I'm not joking!

If the government treats our servicemen like that imagine how they will treat us!!!

I know of a place where they are building "mass casualties" trailers that hold small blue coffins. They are building them and moving them out as fast they can go. I don't want to say anymore than that.

Mulli, i agree on the banning together. Some heads need to roll. Would like more details on the trailers Mulli. PLEASE.
Small Block

I'm saddened to see this.... we need to start banning together fellows..... I'm not joking!

If the government treats our servicemen like that imagine how they will treat us!!!

I know of a place where they are building "mass casualties" trailers that hold small blue coffins. They are building them and moving them out as fast they can go. I don't want to say anymore than that.

I agree mullinax, but it seems that we all say how disgraceful this is and heads should roll. But as you said we need to band together and call your senators, and congressmen, and make a loud statement and demand a answere, write letters, send emails do something, talk to people spread the word. Only pressure will make something happen. Whinnying dosen't. Let's get those bastards responsible. It's time we demand answered not ask for answeres

Moe
30th arty/ Vietnam

This damn near brings tears to my eyes. These soldiers that defend this great nation of ours deserve alot better than this. Hopefully heads will roll......

man this greatly upsets me....to see this...as a former SGT in the active duty Army 2005-2009, serving 2 tours in iraq, and losing 4 good friends, i am in total disbelief....this has to be heard, and will be heard....i am writing my congressman....and spreading the word.....this is absolutely horrendous........:(:(:(

-
Back