Not open for further replies.

BB-Dave

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a used set of 4, E-70 x 14 bias ply tires in red or white lines for a reasonable price. Must still hold air and like 1/2 tread depth? Looking to put on a car that doesn't get driven much yet...........gotta have the bias look!!!!

Interested in NOS and used originals also.

Thanks, Dave

A little more than a year ago I was looking for very "original" 14" tires to go on my 1967 Barracuda. I wanted a thin-stripe white wall, and I knew my choices would be limited. I also thought I would have to use bias tires.

I posted an inquiry on this site and got several responses. Virtually eveyone told me to definitely AVOID bias tires. I listened and ended up going with 14" Maxxis radials with a 7/8" whitewall (from Coker). I'm happy with the choice. The actual tread pattern may be different on a radial, but I believe I got a better tire. The original thread is below.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=292335

Thanks for your thoughts, but i love the look of bias tires on my cars (hate radials) and I don't mind the drive on bias tires and don't drive that far.

Interested in an original spare tire from a 72 Scamp. Firestone deluxe champion white wall, 6.95-14.

Attachments

• 100_1443.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_1446.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 94
I don't know if this is something like your looking for . But I've got these two . They've got almost no miles on them and have been in my storage for a "while" . Obviously there going to need a good cleaning . lol Where are you located , anywhere near Mass ? Oh yah , almost forgot. There "Super Star Belted 225 / 70 B14" .

Attachments

• IMG_4176.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4177.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4178.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back