-
Status
Not open for further replies.

V24x2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ISO of a used woodgrain 4 speed ball to replace the Beer tap handle that came in my 71 Duster! A new one would look way out of place so I'll search for a used piece first!!! Thanks SE Michigan

ISO of a used woodgrain 4 speed ball to replace the Beer tap handle that came in my 71 Duster! A new one would look way out of place so I'll search for a used piece first!!! Thanks SE Michigan
I might have one, came on my 69 swinger, I will see if I can find it and send a pic

I might have one, came on my 69 swinger, I will see if I can find it and send a pic
SDC10461.JPG

That looks much like the one from Vanns......a darker gray/brown repop. I'm looking for a smoothed walnut brown piece. Thanks anyhow.

I have one that is worn so smooth you can barely see the pattern/numbers. From a 69 Barracuda parts car. I'll dig it out and send a picture tomorrow if you are interested.

I have one that is worn so smooth you can barely see the pattern/numbers. From a 69 Barracuda parts car. I'll dig it out and send a picture tomorrow if you are interested.
Let me know. Price and pics would be great....Thankyou.

Yes, please let me know if you find it!!!thx

I looked for a few minutes before we went to church this morning, but didn't find it. I am sure I kept it I will look more thoroughly tomorrow morning.

I looked for a few minutes before we went to church this morning, but didn't find it. I am sure I kept it I will look more thoroughly tomorrow morning.
Please do...still interested for sure. You can PM the pics and price, either way is fine w me! Thankyou again.

Please do...still interested for sure. You can PM the pics and price, either way is fine w me! Thankyou again.
I am so sorry. I looked all over for that thing. I bet I've seen it a dozen times in the last 15 years. I guess you could get a repop and spend a few hours with diminishing grades of sand paper followed by polish.

I am so sorry. I looked all over for that thing. I bet I've seen it a dozen times in the last 15 years. I guess you could get a repop and spend a few hours with diminishing grades of sand paper followed by polish.
I appreciate the time and effort, if you happen to come across it sometime soon you know where to find me! Thankyou

Could you use this shifter ball; it was on my 70 Duster and has been sitting on my bookshelf for years. It's not the real deal but looks good. PM me if your interested and we can talk.
Ball-1.JPG
Ball-2.JPG
Ball-3.JPG
Ball-4.JPG

Last edited:
Could you use this shifter ball; it was on my 70 Duster and has been sitting on my bookshelf for years. It's not the real deal but looks good. PM me if your interested and we can talk.View attachment 1715492202 View attachment 1715492203 View attachment 1715492204 View attachment 1715492205
I appreciate the offer but the car is pretty beat! Lol, I’m in need of something with some good wear to it, you know....all the ones we thru in the trash because we had a new repop on order!!! Lol Thankyou anyhow.

Orig 4 spd.knobs no matter the wear are not getting thrown in the trash. They are worth a chunk of $$. You saw the price of the NOS one? It's not unheard of.
Get a repop and scuff it up. OR get a chunk of wood and make one. I cant see making one being that difficult.
Old used ones are worth a good penny.
Good luck.

To appreciate what your up against, there's an original one worn so bad you can barely make out the 3 to 4 shift pattern for a measly $179.00 or b/o on ebay. lol Most people who have them won't part with them cheap, but ya never know.

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back