Using two RH Super Stock springs?

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Hi Guys, was wondering if any of you had used two RH super stock springs, rather than a matched pair to get the car to sit level and if they had any issues doing this?

Used two rights and went to a local spring co and had them de-arched, sits level now

If I remember correctly stiffer spring rate. also have .92 front bars, front and rear sway bars with firm feel power steering. drives and handles nice.

The arch and stacking of the leaves are different left to right but if you are happy with the outcome, that is all that matters.

Hi Guys, was wondering if any of you had used two RH super stock springs, rather than a matched pair to get the car to sit level and if they had any issues doing this?

I'm using two right sides with a 1" lowering block. The added inch gave the rear end more leverage to wrap the front spring segment. To counter this, I added a set of slapper bars that I modified to fit on the suspension properly. Most if not all out of the box slapper bars can not be installed without some kind of cutting and welding to get them to fit right and be properly adjusted.

The only car that has beaten me out of the hole so far was an all-wheel-drive, twin turbo GTR with warm slicks using launch control. So, I know slapper bars don't work on a Mopar, lol.

-
Back