UTG wins!

-
I thought if they were gonna do this as a "publicity stunt" they would have tried to make it look a bit more real. Andy really committed to hyping this up as a "real" grudge race, but it was in fact a setup to help Tony's failing reputation. That ford has allready ran deep into the 6s in the 8th mile, at over 100 mph, but this time it slowed down a full second and 10 mph. LMAO.....you could hear he never even got on it, just made a lazy pass. All a set for gullible followers!

I thought if they were gonna do this as a "publicity stunt" they would have tried to make it look a bit more real. Andy really committed to hyping this up as a "real" grudge race, but it was in fact a setup to help Tony's failing reputation. That ford has allready ran deep into the 6s in the 8th mile, at over 100 mph, but this time it slowed down a full second and 10 mph. LMAO.....you could hear he never even got on it, just made a lazy pass. All a set for gullible followers!
Pull your tin-foil hat a little tighter, dude. It's going to be OK.

So what numbers did bottle rocket actually run?

So a 7.69 out of a 318 in a bigass car ain't even worth an "attaboy"?

So a 7.69 out of a 318 in a bigass car ain't even worth an "attaboy"?
Not in my opinion.

Screenshot_20230402-154849_Chrome.jpg

Subtract the supposed "150" shot, that bad *** 318 is making 213 flywheel horsepower. Does that deserve a attaboy? Hell no, that's pathetic

Subtract the supposed "150" shot, that bad *** 318 is making 213 flywheel horsepower. Does that deserve a attaboy? Hell no, that's pathetic
Bottle Rocket. That's been its name from the start. It's not like nitrous was a big secret. That car can be duplicated on near bout any budget. Almost no budget. That's worth something.

The 1/8 mile et equates to 12.08 in the quarter EDIT (by the online calculator I used, really 11.50). So quite bit from the 10 second goal yet. I think the biggest accomplishment is it ran 7.68 made it back on the trailer under its own power without major carnage. 7.68 may be slow for nitrous and 4.88 gears, but I can’t help myself but to like it. Well, back to my world of scraping wallpaper off the daughters walls for repaint here on chore day, at least someone got to go to the dragstrip this weekend!

Last edited:
Bottle Rocket. That's been its name from the start. It's not like nitrous was a big secret. That car can be duplicated on near bout any budget. Almost no budget. That's worth something.
I know, 5 years ago when he started building this thing, he was gonna run 10s in the 1/4 with a nitrous 318 and a overdrive 4speed, with a 8 1/4 rear. That goalpost has been moved quite a ways. Last I checked, a full roller cam setup like in that thing isnt exactly "no budget" nor is building the engine 3 or 4 times allready, custom clutches, and then finally custom built converters ect. He just wants you to THINK it's easy and cheap. It isn't

The 1/8 mile et equates to 12.08 in the quarter. So quite bit from the 10 second goal yet. I think the biggest accomplishment is it ran 7.68 made it back on the trailer under its own power without major carnage. 7.68 may be slow for nitrous and 4.88 gears, but I can’t help myself buy to like it. Well, back to my world of scraping wallpaper off the wall the daughters walls for repaint here on chore day, at least someone got to go to the dragstrip this weekend!
7.6's @ 91 is in the 11's in the 1/4.

-
Back