Not open for further replies.

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Contact seller
318, 904 trans and k frame with 10 inch drums power steering out 72 dart 2door complete took off the fan and pulley to remove from car will go with engine everything included
great for a swap
will separate
parts are in Cheshire CT 06410

72 darts parts 023.JPG

72 darts parts 024.JPG

I could use the power steering brackets & pulley (with or without the pump). Willing to sell those parts? Working on 72 Dart 318.

I could use the power steering brackets & pulley (with or without the pump). Willing to sell those parts? Working on 72 Dart 318.

i sold the whole power steering set up. i think i have another set up. let me take a look. i might be able to help you out.
dave

Thanks - let me know if you find the power steering brackets & pulley doe 72 318 Dart (Chrysler pump - round pump with round filler neck).

Got the power steering stuff today Dave, great deal and I appreciate all the trouble you went to for me on this.

One question. it has been so long since I had a power steering set up on one of these, do I need a double water pump pulley also? Or is it just go from the crank pulley to the ps pump?

Got the power steering stuff today Dave, great deal and I appreciate all the trouble you went to for me on this.

One question. it has been so long since I had a power steering set up on one of these, do I need a double water pump pulley also? Or is it just go from the crank pulley to the ps pump?

no, runs just off the crank pully

I was wondering if you would be interested in selling the brakes seperate I need the spindles for a brake conversion. I will buy them complete drum and spindle if I have to. I also will need them shipped if possible. My zip code is 46802.

Thanks
Brian

I was wondering if you would be interested in selling the brakes seperate I need the spindles for a brake conversion. I will buy them complete drum and spindle if I have to. I also will need them shipped if possible. My zip code is 46802.

Thanks
Brian

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back