-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast01

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a V8 k-frame with upper and lower control arms, steering box, center link, pitman arm and associated steering pieces that I removed from my 1968 Barracuda. It's all located in Farmingville, New York and I'd like to get $200 plus shipping. Although, I'd imagine it'll be a bit pricey to ship. Some photos can be found in this thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1562923#post1562923

Thanks for looking!

can you check to see if this will ship by Grey Hound or what shipping would be to 39532

38 Dodge,

I didn't forget about you. I got called in for overtime, so I wasn't able to work those numbers for you. I apologize for the inconvenience, but judging from how the rest of my week's looking, I won't be able to do it until Friday. Would you like me to look into truck freight to keep everything in one package, break it up into a couple of boxes to go UPS or take a look at both options? Let me know. Again I apologize!

Ron

it no rush I( know how the OT works and if your like me I take it when I can get it. If it is not too much trouble and you have the time and don't mind checking both ways would be great. Also I don't know if you have a Greyhound bus station near you but they are pretty reasonable also.
Thanks again
Ron

I've got a V8 k-frame with upper and lower control arms, steering box, center link, pitman arm and associated steering pieces that I removed from my 1968 Barracuda. It's all located in Farmingville, New York and I'd like to get $200 plus shipping. Although, I'd imagine it'll be a bit pricey to ship. Some photos can be found in this thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1562923#post1562923

Thanks for looking!

Hi,
If you still have them, would you sell the lower control arms separately?

Norman

If nobody has dibs on the manual steering box, will it fit a 1973? I don't believe they changed the design at all, but I'm not sure. PM if it's avilable please. Thanks

-Mike

I apologize to everyone for not replying in a timely manner. I've had a lot going on and haven't bee on the boards and havent been able to quote sipping yet.

38 Dodge has dibs if he's still interested as soon as I get him quoted on shipping. Otherwise, I'm absolutely willing to break it up. I'm a converted Mopar guy and really don't know what, if any, other platforms this stuff will fit. You'll have to do your own research. Sorry!

Again, I apologize for my delay in getting back to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back