Status
Not open for further replies.

SlightlyDusty

1974 Plymouth Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Finally decided to join this forum because I always get useful information for my car but now I am in of a v8 k member. I don't think Schumacher is around anymore because anytime I ask them about their mounts they say wait a month or two. That started in January.

If you have a k member please let me know, I live in texas and can possibly pick it up in the close states otherwise I would need it shipped.

Thank you

I have one, but shipping from WI would kill it. Something to consider is a front engine plate. I have one on my 100% street driven Demon big block. Really makes lots of room. And no shaking or vibration. @AndyF makes them I believe. Mancini sells them. Just my 2c

I have one, but shipping from WI would kill it. Something to consider is a front engine plate. I have one on my 100% street driven Demon big block. Really makes lots of room. And no shaking or vibration. @AndyF makes them I believe. Mancini sells them. Just my 2c
How hard is it to install a front engine plate? Mostly trying for a k frame because my apartment complex already hates when I work on my cars in my garage and they would lose it if I used mt grinder or welder

Ah. Yeah. It mounts behind the water pump. I made studs for the water pump as it made it easier for me. There are some spacing issues because you are moving the water pump out 1/4". Most mill 1/4" off the back of the water pump to correct this. You will need some angle brackets welded to the frame to bolt it to. It is pretty simple really. I bolted mine to the J Bars I made.

20190905_182855.jpg

20191102_160039.jpg

Looks really good. I never thought about going that route. Well I figured I'd try for a few weeks to find a k member before I start going to more custom route.

I appreciate the info! Looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back