-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3v0

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, upgrading the slant to a 360. Anyone got a v8 spool style k-member? Oh yeah, the 360 spool mounts too.

Z3v0

hey. welcome to the site. it is not 100% necessary to have a v-8 k member. you can use a motor mount conversion kit from schumaker creative services...

hey. welcome to the site. it is not 100% necessary to have a v-8 k member. you can use a motor mount conversion kit from schumaker creative services...

Considering I could get a v8 k-member for about the same cost, I had kind of abandoned this idea. However, I just found the trans dapt ones on summit's site for 60 bucks so I think I'm gonna go that route with my existing slant k-frame. Thoughts?

You need it soon? I have a 67 parts car with a V8 K frame but I am using it so the car can be rolled around on the wheels.

I've got the spool type k frame out of a 73 340 duster. It's been powdercoated and has sway bar mounts on it aswell. No motor mounts. I'm in gilbert. PM if interested.

Thanks for all the replies, but for 60 bucks, i think im gonna try the trans dapt ones. especially since the mounts will run me about that much by themselves, a little sweat cleaning the existing frame is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back