Valentines Day Soul Mates?

-

Aquick408

Reaction score
Funny story, how do you know you are truly with the one you belong. For me I think this is a good indicator. My wife and I just traded Valentines Day Cards, and when opened up........you guessed it, the exact same card. To make things even more ironic is that they were purchased at 2 different Hallmarks, more than a month apart, and the card is gender specific. Meaning in the text of the writing it actually says "your wife", but when I read the card The rest of the text was so appropriate that I changed mine to say "your husband". I am really astonished that we could have picked the same card for each other, and got myself thinking.....has this ever happened to anyone else? Anda, what do you think the odds of this happening are? Hope everyone else is sharing a good Valentines Day with their significant other.

Well, not exactly. My wife did show me a couple of years ago that I had given her the same exact card two years in a row! Does NOS apply to Hallmark as well???

Mine wasn't the card thing.
On my way home from work one night I decide to stop by the store and
pick up two chicken dinners. I also spotted a cherry pie so I got that too.
I came in the house with them in my hand my wife started to laugh.
She had picked up the same exact thing.

I sent roses and a card to my wife at work and she came home and gave me a card and a new set of domino's, Sexy eh!!:toothy10:

I lost the double blank to my old set.

thats all cool... I apparently didnt pick the right one.... or thats what she thought... but at the same time..... I truley admire all you !

-RPM

I've never been so happy since I've been divorced! What a shame that I spent such a large portion of my life trying to please women, to absolutely no effect! Now that I've been divorced for 5 years, I am really beginning to discover myself, and am really enjoying it.

Don't make the mistake of pressuring young men to get married, or suggesting that they should. Things just aren't the same these days as they were when you were younger, and young men don't find happiness by getting married these days. All marriage does is make them miserable, and lead to divorce. Then, of course, they lose custody of their kids.

Marriage is a really losing proposition for young men these days.

.....i didnt lose custody of the kids... i lost custody of a very special woman in my life.

Thank you for truly raining on my parade................Scott I am not talking about you. Miss you Brother.:bootysha:

I do admire your stories that are good. Truth be known I am slowly working to win my valentine back.

-RPM

-
Back