Status
Not open for further replies.

valle6062

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there.
Is it anyone out there who has a pair of front fenders to a classic Valiant 1960-62 left over in their garage?
I need a pair a.s.p.
I have a friend in LA if you dont wanna send it to Sweden.
I heard that there is a company in the States that made these fenders new, but I don´t know the name of the company, can anyone help me pleeeaaaseee???

I've a pair for sale if your friend wants to come down here to San Diego to pick them up. I won't ship them. They're in good condition.....no rust out or major dents.
Thanks, Mark

just a word of caution--- 60-61 fenders are different than 1962. the earlier fenders have extra panels for the core support area whereas the 62 feender is like later cars & is fender only--- you can make the fenders work-- just need some fabrication done ,Lawrence

you have a 60/61 like mine,whats wrong with your fenders?

SSCN0395.JPG

I have one 1960 val and one 1962, so I do know the differents of the front panels of the fenders, it doesn´t matter for me witch ones I get, they do fit both cars, its just the lower front panel with the park-lamp thats little different.

My fenders are like fishnet, rusty...

I've a pair for sale if your friend wants to come down here to San Diego to pick them up. I won't ship them. They're in good condition.....no rust out or major dents.
Thanks, Mark
That´s pitty that you wont ship them, my friend has no time to go and get them, could I pay you to drive them up to corona??
How much do you want for them??

Thanks, Mark
That´s pitty that you wont ship them, my friend has no time to go and get them, could I pay you to drive them up to corona??
How much do you want for them??

I'd take $450 for the pair delivered to Corona, Ca.
Thanks, Mark

I wanna buy these of you.
could you send me a picture of them?
Do you have PayPal?
Please respond to my email.
[EMAIL="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/EMAIL] PLease pm me.

Best regards/Erik

Erik,

I also have a pair of 60-61 type that I'd deliver to Corona for the $450 price quoted by another member If that sale doesn't work out. Also any other parts you need, PM me first and save time.

Erik,

I also have a pair of 60-61 type that I'd deliver to Corona for the $450 price quoted by another member If that sale doesn't work out. Also any other parts you need, PM me first and save time.
Go ahead valiantpatrol, mine turned into Lancer fenders and Erik wants genuine Valiant fenders.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back