-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have what I was told is a nice pair of tan bucket seats out of a Valiant not sure what year $200.00 no shipping these thanks I'm located in Cranberry,PA 16319 can send pics .also I'm in need of a 1974 dart bench seat if any one has one I might be willing to trade if its as nice as my buckets .:glasses7:

Attachments

• seat 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 535
  • seat 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 527
  • seat 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 515
I have a bench seat with a center armrest that came out of a Valiant/ Dart/ Duster. It is green and the driver side is wore through. I know that your seats wont compare to mine- as yours is better, but I know someone looking for a pair of buckets that you have. I live about 40 min north of DuBois, PA in St Marys. I will sell mine cheap-make me an offer. I can get ahold of my friend that is looking for the buckets and let him know once I get some pics of it. My number is 814-512-0305. Call or text-John. Sounds like something that would benefit all 3 of us. here is my facebook link to the seat pics:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150371278834739.399942.753474738
send an add if need to, if have facebook. If not- I can email them. Like I said- make an offer. Do you have pics of your seats so I can get them to my friend? Call me anytime before 10pm.

I have what I was told is a nice pair of tan bucket seats out of a Valiant not sure what year $200.00 no shipping these thanks I'm located in Cranberry,PA 16319 can send pics .also I'm in need of a 1974 dart bench seat if any one has one I might be willing to trade if its as nice as my buckets .:glasses7:

I am 60 minutes from you. I have a factory bench seat. Brown. No tears. Like brand new out of my 1971 Valiant.
You still have the buckets, and are interested let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back